Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
The EMEA region and the "Repair" organization at Ingenico need an acceleration of the optimization of logistics flows in certain European countries and our central repair center based in Europe. The Industrial Logistics Engineer will partner with teams across Europe to optimize the logistic flow of our equipment between countries and our main repair center in Poland.
- Guarantor of the implementation and optimization of internal logistics flows and associated resources.
- Leader for the optimization of the logistics flow of mass-produced electronic equipment, for Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Turkey and the Czech Republic in cooperation with the various local leaders and the repair center in Poland.
- Main logistics contact for the industrial team, on logistics & customs matters.
- Analyze supply chain flows
- Investigate the logistics costs associated with the processes.
- Act and control the implementation of logistic means (choice of suppliers, operating methods, etc.)
- Lead project review meetings and ensure reporting to the Industrialization Manager
- Work with team to facilitate any require changes and document the associated processes.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Skills in intra-Europe logistics.
- Logistics skills between European and non-European countries, if possible, Switzerland and Turkey.
- SAP skills are not required but the candidate will have knowledge of invoicing processes.
- Skills in process mapping.
- Professional command of the German and English languages is mandatory
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn