Product Manager - Service Provisioning & Billing
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers, our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance.
At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Our team comprises 4,000+ people spread around the globe representing 60 different nationalities. We are proud of the diversity and professionalism of our employees. Whether they work in technical or business support functions, we believe in making the company and people successful, together.
Learn more about Ingenico at https://ingenico.com
PPaaS ambition is to build a world-class cloud-based Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS) that empowers our ecosystem of clients and partners to offer their merchant customers innovative payment and commerce solutions available anytime, anywhere. PPaaS aims at bringing a solution to the complexity of managing and integrating with multiple players and value-added service providers, regionally and globally.
You will join a leading digital transformation company, combining the advantages of a large structure (in terms of resources, expertise, and customer proximity) with the start-up mindset & way of working (innovation, flexibility, and agile organization at scale).
You will be part of building a market disruptive solution, working on cutting-edge technology projects with rich interactions in an international environment.
PPaaS Catalog & Billing Product Manager
As PPaaS Catalog & Billing Product Manager, you will shape and own PPaaS Catalog, region wise pricing & Billing management of our PPaaS offering. You will streamline the cluttered country-specific complex requirements for invoice generation and will also be responsible for integrations with enterprise systems such as 3rd party billing systems, SAPs & SalesForce. You will be responsible to design a streamlined global & singular provisioning & billing experience to all of the PPaaS clients & partners
You will work closely with Ingenico Sales & Marketing, Regional Finance teams, PPaaS product and technology teams, and existing and potential clients to define and have then executed the roadmap of your product to deliver an unrivalled customer experience.
This role is open in India (Noida / Mumbai)
- Drive your product and focus on customer experience with executable market and business requirements, end-to-end user journeys and feature requirements.
- Create and manage your product roadmap, prioritization, and ensure consistent execution of the product lifecycle process from ideation to launch.
- Define innovative solutions and challenge status quo where needed so that the solutions fulfil our client needs at best for our global markets.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Be the product champion on your area internally, including to be the voice of the customer, and externally with the customers and the partners.
- Be a leader, thought partner, and an integral part of a team of high performing product managers.
Key Experience / Skills
- You have 8+ years as a Product Manager with some experience in managing technology product with “as a Service” business model
- You have knowledge of the payment industry
- You have keen eye for optimal designs and user experiences.
- You have a strong technical background with a proven ability to entertain high-level architecture and drive API-based products.
- You are familiar with cloud platforms.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong culture of ownership.
- Keen to work in an Agile/SAFE environment.
- Strong team spirit, supportive of others’ contributions.
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn