Embedded Security and certification Specialist
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. Our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem in the new world of payments acceptance. We are the trusted technology partner to 1,000+ banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers and we deploy 40 million POS terminals around the world for retailers ranging from small merchants to some of the best-known global brands. As the world’s largest payment acceptance network, powered by 4,000 employees, we provide smart, trusted, and secure solutions with a local and international reach. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payments, delivering speed, security, and flexibility to enhance greater customer engagement. With 45 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. Our strengths in innovation are matched by the power and robustness of our platforms, the security of our solutions and the quality of our services. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Head of Product and Security, you act as a R&D certification and security expert for payment terminal and payment solutions and work in a dedicated security team for terminal embedded security and certification, including several other security and certification specialists with similar responsibilities.
- Act as a Security expert for embedded security standards, with focus on PCI PTS (Analyzing Software security or payment solution against security standards : You will interact with SW R&D developers and SW architect to give security analysis on their projects and being the interface for R&D (mainly France – China – Belgium - Vietnam) and customer (Worldwide) for security requests and you will also have interactions with Software R&D developers, customer representatives and security team seniors to give security analysis.
- Be the Certification Leader on security certification projects for payment devices:
- Interface the R&D for evaluation planning and material
- Prepare the certification materials (documentation and devices) with the R&D teams (SW and HW)
- Interface and follow up the Security Lab during evaluation: Analyze and dispatch internally, to the security team and to the R&D, the questions coming from the security lab
- Discuss security strategy with the security team seniors on sticky points
You have a Master’s degree in engineering or computer sciences or similar level and minimum 5 years of experience in product design and/or project management
Technical skills :
- Embedded product security stardards
- PCI standards: mainly PCI PTS.
- Cryptography / PKI architecture
- Payment industry
- Project management meaning good organizational and communication skills.
- PCI P2PE standards knowledge or industry certifications experiences are not mandatory but a plus.
Other important skills :
- Autonomous, positive energy and committed
- Strong analytical skills
- Good ability to work within a multi-cultural environment
- Solid communication skills
- French and English fluent
More reasons to join us !
You will work for a company that does everything possible to help you develop your potential and grow professionally (through personal development programs and training). You will have access to a wide range of benefits including profit sharing, vacation bonuses and other interesting benefits offered by the Works council.
Ingenico is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, color, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability status or other legally applicable protected characteristics.