Senior Partner Success Manager - PPaaS
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. Our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem in the new world of payments acceptance. We are the trusted technology partner to 1,000+ banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers and we deploy 40 million POS terminals around the world for retailers ranging from small merchants to some of the best-known global brands.
As the world’s largest payment acceptance network, powered by 4,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we provide smart, trusted, and secure solutions with a local and international reach. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payments, delivering speed, security, and flexibility to enhance greater customer engagement.
With 45 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. Our strengths in innovation are matched by the power and robustness of our platforms, the security of our solutions and the quality of our services.
At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
The Partner Success Manager builds and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned external service providers, including executive roles. As a trusted advisor, the PSM ensures that partners achieve their strategic business goals and generate a demonstrated ROI collaborating with PPaaS.
Doing this, the PSM contributes to secure the recuring revenue and help to identify new opportunities.
In this role, the PSM is also involved in internal transversal processes turning Ingenico in a more and more customer centric company. Acting as a catalyst, he provides food for thoughts to the product team, collaborate with the technical support to optimize the partner experience, share our nicest stories with the market working with the marketing team and keep the partner satisfaction at the highest level promoting collaborative innovation.
Strategic account management:
- Build a custom success plan for each step of the partner journey accordingly to your partner KBOs and data driven mindset
- Drive renewals to a successful completion in close collaboration with Sales
- With the Sales team, build upsell strategy and identify new opportunities
- Leverage your Partners into becoming PPaaS true advocates through public speaking events, co-creation product projects, …
- Act as a catalyst to make things happen
- Define and drive relevant and pragmatic onboarding plans in connection with internal teams and the partner
- Identify the Partners' ROI elements and the related KPIs to avoid tunnel effect, nurture partner satisfaction and legitimate PPaaS within partners' organization
- Pro-actively track and monitor your portfolio performances to anticipate and escalate all potential critical situations
- Through strategic thinking, challenge existing process and help our organization to increase its level of performance
- Methodic schedule organization to ensure priorities are highlighted and efforts streamlined
- Both internally and externally, become a PPaaS ambassador
- Strong knowledge of the market ecosystem and the potential synergies
- Public Speaker: Internally, Partner's / Client’s events, PPaaS prospection events
We'd love to meet with you:
- If you are a doer happy to work in an agile mode
- If you are strong of a very good understanding of the challenges of the payment industry
- If you have Impeccable communication skills in English and why not in another language
- If you have a relevant work experience (Minimum of 5 years in a similar position)
- If you have a previous experience working for SaaS Solutions
- If you are highly self-managed, responsive, with the passion to serve the customer
- If your ability to influence and drive issue resolution with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization is well recognized
REASONS TO JOIN US!
You will work for a company that does everything possible to help you develop your potential and grow professionally (through personal development programs and training).
You will have access to a wide range of benefits including profit sharing, vacation bonuses and other interesting benefits offered by the Works council.
Ingenico is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, color, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability status or other legally applicable protected characteristics