Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 45 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Job Description PMO/Project Manager
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. Among other services, Ingenico is well known as a provider of secure world-class terminals, which are sold around the world.
As a Project Management Officer / Project Manager, you will work within the R&D team based in Brussels. You will work closely together with the team management and the technical leads of the different groups building software solutions for the Belgian and Dutch markets.
You will become an internal team member of the Program Management Office and will have the focus on project management of the various ongoing projects lead by other Project Managers.
In this position you will:
- oversee the ongoing business projects,
- control the correct allocation of the R&D team members to the various projects within the budgets that were foreseen
- help to initiate the projects of other Project Managers
- facilitate the reporting of other Project Managers
- execute the Project Management of small projects withing different development groups
In this position, you will work about 30% as PMO and 70% as Project Manager.
You will have the possibility to work 2-3 days/week on a remote location, your main location is based in Brussels (northern region).
The development group is an international team, we have onshore and offshore colleagues coming and working from over the world.
Key PMO Responsibilities:
- Planning project management, including checking the deadlines, defining tasks, and verifying team members are well allocated within the different budgets.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
Key Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with technical team leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Identify risks for the ongoing projects, anticipate on delays in delivery, change the delivery roadmap when necessary
- Report the project progress to the various stakeholders
For both roles, we expect the following requirements :
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Certification in Project Management techniques may be advantageous.
- About five years' experience in the industry with a comparable position as Project Management and/or PMO
- Fluent in English. Know either Dutch either French.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Know the Agile methodology,
- Knowledge of the tools JIRA and XRAY to track the progress of the development is an advantage
- Knowledge of making SQL queries is advantage in your daily work.
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn