Demand Planning Expert Italy
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
As a relevant part of the Operations EMEA team, we are responsible for all services that deliver superior value to our customers, from planning, purchasing, customizations, to distribution and support, through predictable, repeatable and scalable processes.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include :
- Preparation of Short, Medium and Long term - Demand Planning to ensure that the plan meets the customer requirements, provides the factory with an optimal manufacturing plan managing both capacity and headcount efficiently – whilst managing the regions inventory within company goals…
- You will be in touch with our EMEA S&OP team, Corporate S&OP, Manufacturing, Logistic and Markerting/Sales team. You are considered as the link between Sales & Manufacturing.
Sign of success :
- Managing the supply/demand for the region ensuring all customer requirements are met at Leadtime.
- Manage the group purchasing process for Terminals – liaising with the sales teams & S&OP process prior to monthly purchase submission.
- Managing the production plan short and medium term, assessing capacity and producing an optimal plan.
- Managing the Inventory levels for the region balancing Supply/Demand with the company Goals.
- Share Weekly Buildplan/priority meetings with Sales team
- Produce Weekly/Monthly KPI’s.
Skills we can't do without :
- Excellent planning knowledge.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal, skills
- Advanced in Microsoft packages (Excel/Word)
- Systems literate (Web/SAP)
- Ability to perform detailed analysis
- Bilingual Italian/English
Skills we'd like :
- Good understanding of MRP / ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Flexible, good problem solving and communication skills
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- Have 5 years’ experience as S&OP Leader / Demand Planning Leader/ Master Scheduler
- IOM Diploma preferred