Security Governance and Compliance Manager F/M
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
You can be based either in Valence (France) or Suresnes (near Paris).
In this role, you report directly to the Global Solution Development Head of Security and animate a team of security experts focusing on the following topics :
- Strenghten security governance within the Global Solution Development entity
- Maintain and distribute the related security policies
- Define security rules and policies to access or provide access to security tools and related sensitive assets, follow-up their distribution and deployment to support Ingenico's and customers' solutions.
- Maintain security compliance and certification of the centrally managed solutions and tools
- Monitor the standard changes and work with R&D teams to ensure compliance level according to standard evolutions
- Prepare and execute audits with QPAs and QSAs and support regions relying on centrally provided tools and solutions in their own audits
Key Management :
- Ensure key management operations (local and remote key distribution of manufacturer and customers' keys) and define related policies and processes.
- Ensure certification of key management processes and solutions (e.g. PCI PIN and PCI P2PE)
- Define, operate and maintain Public Key Infrastructures
- Support teams from the Global Solutions Development entity in their solutions security architecture and propose options to fit their needs
- Improve centrally managed offer in order to limit specific local solutions in regions
Security Support :
- Support all entities worldwide on their security requests related to GSD (Global Solution Development) solutions and cryptographic questions
- Support GSD security risk management activities
You have a Master's degree and at least 7 years of experience in a similar position in an international company.
Technical skills :
- Knowledge of PCI SSC standards
- PKI management
- Key management
- Embedded security
- Security architecture
Other meaningful skills :
- Enthusiastic with a positive outlook and great team player
- Good leadership and transversal management skills
- Strongly process and result oriented and focused on quality of delivery
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Solid business partnering skills - Ability to communicate and interact within a matrix/multi country environment.
- Ability to work under a high-pressure environment
- Good working knowledge of English
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn