Incident Manager - NAR
Incident Manager - NOIDA / NAR
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers, our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance.
At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Our team comprises 4,000+ people spread around the globe representing 60 different nationalities. We are proud of the diversity and professionalism of our employees. Whether they work in technical or business support functions, we believe in making the company and people successful, together.
Learn more about Ingenico at https://ingenico.com.
PPaaS ambition is to build a world-class cloud-based Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS) that empowers our ecosystem of clients and partners to offer their merchant customers innovative payment and commerce solutions available anytime, anywhere. PPaaS aims at bringing a solution to the complexity of managing and integrating with multiple players and value-added service providers, regionally and globally.
You will join a leading digital transformation company, combining the advantages of a large structure (in terms of resources, expertise, and customer proximity) with the start-up mindset & way of working (innovation, flexibility, and agile organization at scale).
You will be part of building a market disruptive solution, working on cutting-edge technology projects with rich interactions in an international environment.
Incident Manager is part of the Cloud Operations & Support Team. He/She is charge of driving restoration of service when critical incidents occur or are about to occur. He/she delivers communication across business and customers. As an ambassador of the customer and of the SLAs inside the operations and support team, he/she will identify and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders to continuously improve the reputation of the company.
- End to end responsibility for the management, communication, escalation, investigation, and resolution of incidents, ensuring Business and Customer updates are timely and of sufficient quality, arranging discussions and updates as required.
- Ensure that all modes of communication are effectively used throughout the incident life cycle.
- Acting as Incident escalation focal point, identifying, and resolving conflict and bottlenecks.
- Creation of agreed action plans with named actions & deadlines. Accountable for the Delivery of that plan.
- Document post incident recovery steps to establish Root Cause, aid in Process improvements, identify deviations and to enable creation of a Knowledge Base.
- Contribute to Driving, developing, and managing the major incident process and associated procedures / systems.
- Contribute to providing consolidated production incident KPIs.
- Be an Evangelist for the Incident Management Process.
- Be the Owner of the Governance Supplier Procurement process
- Work together with the Change Manager to be aware of Changes, and their possible impacts
- Coordinate with the Change Manager in case of Emergency Changes required to solve a Major Incident
Experience / Skills
- Recent experience as an Incident Manager within an Enterprise scale environment demonstrating strong analytical fault finding, diagnostics and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with aggressive SLAs (uptime > 99,9%).
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Previous exposure to ITSM toolsets with a clear understanding of how tools should be used to support Incident / Problem management process activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing skills, interacting appropriately with users of many technical skill levels, remaining calm and courteous while working to resolve problems.
- A self-starter with an organised and methodical approach to problem solving through attention to detail and a proven ability to build relationships with internal and external, technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A fast learner with an inherent ability to understand complex technology solutions and communicate the impact of incidents in both IT and business terms.
- A Basic Capacity to manage simple Procurement tasks and supplier Management
- A hands-on individual who is not afraid to roll up sleeves and get into the detail with excellent analytical skills with a commitment to quality standards.
- Strong service attitude: the ability to develop and build lasting customer relationships.
- Effective time management skills: with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously requiring experience with prioritizing tasks due to shifting priorities, fluctuating workloads, and deadline pressures.
- Master of Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry, including 4 with SaaS delivery model, in production for external customers and on the cloud.
Additional important skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong adaptability and flexibility
- Keen to work in an Agile/SAFE environment.
- Strong team spirit, supportive of others’ contributions.
REASONS TO JOIN US!
You will work for a company that does everything possible to help you develop your potential and grow professionally (through personal development programs and training).
You will have access to a wide range of benefits including profit sharing, vacation bonuses and other interesting benefits offered by the Works council.
Ingenico is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, color, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability status or other legally applicable protected characteristics.