Senior Customer Success Manager
Senior Customer Success Manager
Senior Customer Success Manager - PPaaS
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. Our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem in the new world of payments acceptance. We are the trusted technology partner to 1,000+ banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers and we deploy 40 million POS terminals around the world for retailers ranging from small merchants to some of the best-known global brands.
As the world’s largest payment acceptance network, powered by 4,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we provide smart, trusted, and secure solutions with a local and international reach. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payments, delivering speed, security, and flexibility to enhance greater customer engagement.
With 45 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. Our strengths in innovation are matched by the power and robustness of our platforms, the security of our solutions and the quality of our services.
One of the most strategic projects at Ingenico is the build-up and delivery of a Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS). https://www.ppaas.com/
PPaaS ambition is to build a world-class cloud-based Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS) that empowers our ecosystem of clients and partners to offer their merchant customers innovative payment and commerce solutions available anytime, anywhere. PPaaS aims at bringing a solution to the complexity of managing and integrating with multiple players and value-added service providers, regionally and globally.
Have a look at PPaaS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFDQyS4QFOodo.
The CSM builds and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers, including executive roles. As a trusted advisor, the CSM ensures that customers achieve their strategic business goals and generate a demonstrated ROI using PPaaS.
Doing this, the CSM contributes to secure the recuring revenue and help to identify new opportunities.
In this role, the CSM is also involved in internal transversal processes turning Ingenico in a more and more customer centric company. Acting as a catalyst, he provides food for thoughts to the product team, collaborate with the technical support to optimize the customer experience, share our nicest stories with the market working with the marketing team and keep the customer satisfaction at the highest level promoting collaborative innovation.
- Strategic account management:
- Build a custom success plan for each step of the customer journey accordingly to your client KBOs and data driven mindset
- Drive renewals to a successful completion in close collaboration with Sales and partners
- With the Sales team, build upsell strategy and identify new opportunities
- Leverage your client into becoming PPaaS true advocates through public speaking events, co-creation product projects, …
- Delivery Management:
- Act as a catalyst to make things happen
- Define and drive relevant and pragmatic onboarding plans in connection with internal teams and the client
- Identify the customer’s ROI elements and the related KPIs to avoid tunnel effect, nurture customer satisfaction and legitimate PPaaS within customer organization
- Operational excellence:
- Pro-actively track and monitor your portfolio performances to anticipate and escalate all potential critical situations
- Through strategic thinking, challenge existing process and help our organization to increase its level of performance
- Methodic schedule organisation to ensure priorities are highlighted and efforts streamlined
- Both internally and externally, become a PPaaS ambassador
- Strong knowledge of the market ecosystem and the potential synergies
- Public Speaker: Internally, Client’s events, PPaaS prospection events
We'd love to meet with you:
- If you are a doer happy to work in an agile mode
- If you are strong of a very good understanding of the challenges of the payment industry
- If you have Impeccable communication skills in English and why not in another language
- If you have a relevant work experience (Minimum of 5 years in a similar position)
- If you have a previous experience working for SaaS Solutions
- If you are highly self-managed, responsive, with the passion to serve the customer
- If your ability to influence and drive issue resolution with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization is well recognized