End-to-end Solution Delivery Programme Manager
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. Our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem in the new world of payments acceptance. We are the trusted technology partner to 1,000+ banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers and we deploy 40 million POS terminals around the world for retailers ranging from small merchants to some of the best-known global brands.
As the world’s largest payment acceptance network, powered by 4,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we provide smart, trusted, and secure solutions with a local and international reach. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payments, delivering speed, security, and flexibility to enhance greater customer engagement.
With 45 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. Our strengths in innovation are matched by the power and robustness of our platforms, the security of our solutions and the quality of our services.
At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
To drive and oversee the delivery of our solution roadmap, ensuring integration and alignment for successful business outcomes. The role requires end-to-end accountability for turning strategic deliverables into actionable plans and leading their execution, working in close collaboration with cross-functional and international teams.
By joining us as our E2E Solution Program Manager, you will play a crucial role in the acceleration and delivery of our innovative solutions to the market, leading and inspiring teams towards achieving our strategic vision.
- Lead, manage, and oversee programs as directed by senior stakeholders.
- Champion the programs to increase awareness and understanding across regions.
- Consolidate interdependent initiatives to ensure alignment with strategic objectives.
- Own and clarify the E2E program framework, ensuring clear expectations and deliverables.
- Coordinate resources and address escalations throughout the E2E program lifecycle.
- Ensure seamless integration of our solution offer across multiple teams.
- Assess regional capabilities to adopt new solutions and align regional processes.
- Communicate program expectations, progress, and changes to all stakeholders.
- Ensure program outcomes meet set timelines, quality criteria, and KPI metrics.
- Track program performance and apply risk and change management principles.
- Provide detailed program progress reports to key stakeholders and sponsors.
- Support and prepare for program-related forums and meetings.
- Encourage and lead continuous improvement initiatives across program teams.
You have over 10 years of experience in PMO, Portfolio, and Project management, including Change Management.
You have been working with senior stakeholders in a global organization for a minimum of 5 years.
You have completed the required certifications: PMP or Prince2
- Familiarity with the payment industry is a plus.
- Proven experience in complex portfolio, program, and project implementations.
- Strong grasp of B2B sales and commercial processes.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous environments and collaborate for common outcomes.
- Experience leading diverse, cross-functional, global teams.
- Superior communication skills with ability to engage both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Adaptable, analytical, and solution-oriented with a keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Autonomous, proactive, and self-driven with strong organizational skills.
- Analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated leadership with a flair for innovation.
- Effective collaboration across varied cultures and geographies.
- Agile and decisive with a client-centric approach.
- University Degree in a related field.
This role could be based in Valence Rhône-Alpes or Suresnes, Ile-de-France
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn