Senior Account Manager
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Purpose of the position:
- The role of the Senior Account Manager (SAM) is to lead and grow the relationship with their principal allocated client (or clients).
- The SAM’s permanent target is to develop and execute an account strategy that meets and exceeds quarterly revenue goals, increases Ingenico’s product and services footprint, build larger deals and, over time, expands the client’s business with Ingenico.
Main Mission & Expected Results:
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the allocated client(s) environment(s) including competitor analysis and positioning.
- Define and maintain a strategic Account Plan working, as appropriate, with the central GAD and Business Development Subject Matter Experts
- Diagnose customer needs and recommend value-based solutions that reflect a clear understanding of Ingenico/TSS’s products and services, primary differentiators, client segments, and key competitors’ offerings.
- Drive all activity to deliver agreed milestones with the client, including relationship building and growth at all levels, lobbying, sales pitches, tender process ownership and contract negotiation
- Prepare, drive and be accountable for the formulation, coherence and content of all propositions and Offer Reviews including adherence to DOA’s
- Follow up on global and regional marketing campaigns for products and services
- Prepare the budget and manage accurate revenue forecasts
- Negotiate contracts and any change requests within or outside of the contract
- Manage and update client and contact information within Salesforce
- Comply with the use and integration of company standard tools and processes
- Provide regular reports on Portfolio progress and client satisfaction
- Maintain and manage an issues log for the allocated clients
- Escalate any problems to senior managers to ensure clients feel valued
- Ensure orders are delivered as agreed with the clients
Profile & qualifications:
- Sales & Relationship skills
- Customer empathy & relationship mindset
- Persuasive communicator, able to articulate a vision that resonates with the client and demonstrates value
- Adept at building strategic account plans that drive long term objectives
- Good communication skills
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Structured approach to account management
- Intellectually curious, energetic, and innovative.
- Strong Salesforce.com, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Deep understanding of our environment, products and services
- Understanding of business and offers
- Understanding of operations
- Good technical aptitude
- Understanding of operations
- Good internal network
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn