EMS & REPAIR Purchasing Manager
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
The purchaser is the key interface with subcontractors involved in Terminal production, personalization and repair.
He / she deploys the strategy defined by Operations, negotiate the price of finished goods and services, and is proactive in the supply chain improvement, support in quality claims negotiation and introduction of new products.
He / she is the purchasing representative for the operations and works in this function closely together with other functions: product management, development, supply chain, quality and industrialisation.
Key Responsibilities :
- To manage at top level the relationships with Subcontractors/Factories. Actively participate in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR)
- To establish Corporate agreements with Subcontractors/Factories.
- To deploy the Operations strategy in cooperation with NPI, Supply Chain, Quality and Finance.
- To manage the RFQ from tender to contractualization
- To negotiate pricing, T&C’s (value added, acquisition cost, etc).
- To be the owner of the right deployment of the T&C’s of components negotiated
- Analysis of supply markets to identify potential partners and market trends
- Manage repair and customization suppliers
- Negotiations -The ability to negotiate pricing, payment terms, while keeping a harmonious working relationship.
- The ability to engender respect in negotiation with current and potential vendors.
- Excellent communication skills and in-depth experience creating, reviewing, and red lining contracts, agreements, and terms/conditions.
- Experience in interfacing with other departments in collaborative environment.
- Organized, good with instructions and follow up, ability to multi-task
- Problem solver, ability to recommend out of the box solutions.
- Knowledge on electronic manufacturing process is a plus
- Be rigorous and result-oriented.
- Team player.
- Ability to travel.
Behaviour skills :
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical with all supplier relations.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Must display a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Fluent English, both speaking and writing
Education Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- Master degree, with a strong technical background is preferred.
- Experience in purchasing, RFQ, price, incoterms and contract negotiations.
- Proven experiences in electronic with low cost market
- Good IT skills to include wide experience of Office package with strong knowledge on Excel spreadsheets.
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn