Software Engineer - Android Support
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers, our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance.
At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Our team comprises 4,000+ people spread around the globe representing 60 different nationalities. We are proud of the diversity and professionalism of our employees. Whether they work in technical or business support functions, we believe in making the company and people successful, together.
Learn more about Ingenico at https://ingenico.com
- TEM & RKI terminals provisioning
- Reports extraction and publish as per the demand - daily , bi weekly , weekly , monthly
- TEM& RKI operations support - L1
- Work with R&D team for support ticket creation as L1
- Coordinate with technicians and monitor the terminal preparation activities.
- Work with PPAAS & R&D team for Region Ops SOP
- Application L1 support to interface between GWC and PpaaS / ACC team
- Applies and adheres to established engineering process and recommends improved practices.
- Provides regular updates and report
- Visit customers for support as and when required
- Help with support work on-field at customer locations. Help with production support
What we are looking out for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in IT support .
- Fluency in Scripting languages such as java or python programming
- Should have knowledge of Agile and Scrum.
- Experience in JIRA would be an added advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (Agile, waterfall, iterative) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
- Good logical and analytical skills
- Flexible during times of change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a requirement.