Senior Internal Auditor
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, and reporting to the Group Head of Internal Audit, your role is to conduct internal audit engagements with the objective to ensure reliability of the processes and bring added value to the organization.
- Participate actively to the definition of internal audit program
- Develop and keep up to date with all important related trends, tools, regulations to keep abreast of these topics and to be able to utilize such knowledge in the audit execution and improvement of the internal audit organization
- Supervise the creation of audit programs, the execution of the audit test procedures, including reviewing and analysing evidence and ensuring appropriate conclusions are reached
- Coordinate efforts across multiple departments to ensure audit requirements are met within required timelines.
- Be responsible for applying strong project management skills, inspiring teamwork, responsibility, and accountability with engagement team members, and using current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Make sure that the audits delivered are in accordance with Ingenico Group Internal Audit quality standards
- Focus on staff development (mentoring) during the execution of audit missions
- Ensure the auditee/action executor assigned is addressing audit issues/recommendations appropriately and in a timely manner, as agreed upon at the conclusion of the engagement (continuous follow-up).
- Manage and contribute to internal audit projects and initiatives which aim to continuously improve the audit process.
- Participate in team knowledge-sharing and brainstorming to further the skills and expertise of the team.
You have a Masters’ degree in Business Administration, Economics, or Finance and you have at least 6 to 8 years of experience on a similar role (experience in “Big 4” external auditing and/or internal auditing of an international company would be appreciated). Ideally you are used to working in an international environment, and are fluent both in English and French.
Meaningful skills :
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Act as a team player using your analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good ability to convince your different stakeholders
- Problem-solving-oriented and internal-client-focused
- Solid communication skills (both written and oral)
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn