Software QA Engineer
Join us at Ingenico!
We are looking for someone responsible for ensuring the quality and reliability of our software products through meticulous testing, defect identification, and suggesting improvements. In a focused, productive, and collaborative environment, you will collaborate closely with a skilled and enthusiastic scrum team to develop cutting-edge business solutions for the North American region.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts to thoroughly test applications.
- Collaborate with software developers and project managers to understand project requirements and define testing strategies.
- Identify, document, and track software defects, and work with the development team to address and resolve issues.
- Perform both manual and automated testing to ensure software functionality, performance, and security.
- Conduct regression testing to verify software changes and updates.
- Generate comprehensive test reports and provide feedback when needed.
- Improve testing processes and tools for better efficiency and effectiveness.
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the payment software efficiency and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of proven experience as a Software QA Engineer.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
Preferable if you have:
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python, or PowerShell.
- Knowledge and experience with POS (Point of Sale) hardware and peripherals
- Knowledge and expertise in PCI (Payment Card Industry) technology, transaction processing, and related standards
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, etc.)
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, etc.)
What we offer:
- Base salary + bonus + all benefits
- Hybrid - Mexico City (Polanco Torre Forum)
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 6 pm
- If you are interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly