Fleet & Facility Officer
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
As the Fleet and Facility Officer, you will play a vital role in managing our fleet and ensuring the smooth management of our facilities. Additionally, you will assume the responsibilities of a Prevention Officer, ensuring the implementation of health and safety measures to maintain a secure and healthy work environment. Your primary objective will be to optimize fleet operations, manage facility maintenance, and promote safety practices within the organization.
Fleet Management (40%) :
- Oversee and restructure the complete life cycle management of the company's fleet, including procurement, registration, insurance, maintenance, and disposal of vehicles.
- Coordinate with internal departments and employees, as well as with external vendors (leaser, broker in case of accident, …) to ensure timely vehicle delivery, repairs, servicing, and inspections.
- Be the SPOC for any question related to the car policy.
Facility Management (40%):
- Coordinate and follow-up on any office related requests, as well as on the maintenance and repair of company facilities, ensuring a safe, clean, and functional work environment.
- Communicate clearly to our employees about any facility topic.
- Manage all audits and reporting needs linked to facility aspects.
Prevention Officer Responsibilities (20%):
- Act as the primary point of contact for health and safety matters, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and company policies.
- Develop and implement safety programs, policies, and procedures to promote a culture of safety within the organization.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Facility Management, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
Proven experience in fleet management, facility management. (Some experience in occupational health and safety is a plus).
Technical skills :
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and best practices in fleet operations, facility management, and workplace safety.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications. Knowledge of fleet management software and facility management tools is a plus.
Other meaningful skills :
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in either French or Dutch, and good knowledge of the other language.
- Fluency in English is required.
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn