Solution Architect / Dev Lead
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers, our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance.
At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do. Learn more about Ingenico at https://ingenico.com
PPaaS ambition is to build a world-class cloud-based Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS) that empowers our ecosystem of clients and partners to offer their merchant customers innovative payment and commerce solutions available anytime, anywhere. PPaaS aims at bringing a solution to the complexity of managing and integrating with multiple players and value-added service providers, regionally and globally.
You will join a leading digital transformation company, combining the advantages of a large structure (in terms of resources, expertise, and customer proximity) with the start-up mindset & way of working (innovation, flexibility, and agile organization at scale).
You will be part of building a market disruptive solution, working on cutting-edge technology projects with rich interactions in an international environment.
As Solution Architect - Payment, you will be responsible for the architecture of different Payment solutions (for instance card or mobile payment) that the Sales Store service area is delivering. You will perform technical investigations and analyses and keeping a continuous dialog with external suppliers regarding solutions proposals and reviews of existing solutions.
Solution Architect - Payment will serve as a key player who will drive and communicate our vision and maintain high-quality support to enable a consistent, high quality experience to our end users.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include to:
- Creating functional solution architecture, Product Requirement Document and collaborating with the engineering and product team to identify and design the technical solution.
- Understanding business requirements and developing solutions and low-level technical designs accordingly.
- Review and approve design solutions created by external suppliers.
- Troubleshooting complex issues and ensuring resolution and Partnering effectively with a global team.
- Control that the architectural solution aligns with service portfolio & demands
- Create Solution Architecture according to Enterprise Architecture principles and strategy
- Keeping track together with the team on new trends and technology within the Payments area
- Working closely with product owners to ensure technical designs meet the business requirements.
- Supporting ongoing projects, such expansion in new countries, integration and procurement, with Card Payments
- Perform Card Payment related pre-studies and analysis
- Facilitate workshops together with internal and/or external stakeholders
- Identify, participate and perform continuous improvement initiatives within the Card Payment
- Walkthrough solutions developed with various stakeholders and drive closures.
- Problem-solving and the ability to think outside the box.
- Displaying a strong spirit of innovation, being an independent self-starter with ability to come up with solutions to complex problems.
- Possessing a passion for software quality, delivering high scale services and achieving engineering excellence.
Skills we’d like:
- 5+ years of work experience with strong focus of architecture and design of Payment/eCommerce products
- Strong experience in architecting the products on .NET CORE and Public cloud related setup like GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Candidate will need deep understanding of payments domain.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams.
- Excellent knowledge POS, Payment terminals, Card Present & Card Not Present.
- Payments domain expert with excellent knowledge of Payment Transactions, Authorization, Acquiring process.
- Experience in delivering scalable and high-performance services and applications with excellent quality.
- The ability to work independently and in small teams, partner effectively cross-group, and manage multiple priorities and deliverables concurrently.
Other important skills :
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong adaptability and flexibility
- Keen to work in an Agile/SAFE environment.
- Strong team spirit, supportive of others’ contributions.
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn