B&A Schedule Agent
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience and employs over 7,500 people. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
We provide merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions that eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method.
B&A – Booking Agent
Department / Cost Centre:
Customer Care (Helpdesk)
B&A Contact Centre – Team Leader
Profile Scope: A Bookings Agent will be primarly responsible to facilitate and manage appointment bookings for clients or merchants. The goal of a Booking Agent is to ensure that appointments are scheduled efficiently, accurately, and in a manner that meets the needs and preferences of clients or merchants.
Key Clients & Stakeholders:
- Client organisation
- Field Technicians
- Contact Centre Leadership & Teams
- Operations Support Hub, Account Managers, Service Delivery Management and Project Managers
Your day-to-day responsibilities include to:
- Delivery of phone and multimedia based bookings in line with best practices and structured frameworks
- To complete administrational support activities as directed by Team Leader, Level 2, or Shift Lead.
- To provide consistent high quality service delivery, ensuring service levels are achieved as per contractual obligations.
- To build positive relationships with Contact Centre peers and stakeholders
- Delivery of Client support services; including but not limited to Merchant Support, Field Tech support, and internal stakeholders
- Delivery of team and individual KPIs as directed by Team Leader or Shift Lead.
- In collaboration with Team Leader, manage personal development goals and growth within the company
- Foster collaboration and One Team approach across Contact Centre
- Support business change initiatives, collaborating wherever possible
Skills we’d like What we are looking our for:
- Previous customer support experience preferred
- Previous experience in a high volume contact centre role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with attention to detail
Qualification: Relevant tertiary qualification or experience preferred, proven history of technical or customer support (Help Desk environment) is preferred but not mandatory.
- Customer focused service delivery
- Inspires confidence in customers
- A great communicator internally and externally
- A proactive attitude with a can-do approach
- Excellent customer focused phone and email manner
- Thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Administrative skills
- Ability to adapt to changing processes and strategies
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing demands in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills (MS suite, Ticketing/CRM application. MessageMedia)