Solution Architect - Onboarding & Setup (Provisioning/ Configuration)
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers, our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance.
At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.Learn more about Ingenico at https://ingenico.com
PPaaS ambition is to build a world-class cloud-based Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS) that empowers our ecosystem of clients and partners to offer their merchant customers innovative payment and commerce solutions available anytime, anywhere. PPaaS aims at bringing a solution to the complexity of managing and integrating with multiple players and value-added service providers, regionally and globally.
You will join a leading digital transformation company, combining the advantages of a large structure (in terms of resources, expertise, and customer proximity) with the start-up mindset & way of working (innovation, flexibility, and agile organization at scale).
As architect, your mission is to conceive the ordering and billing platform for PPaaS. This solution will be integrated with the company systems.
The architect has a dual role: She/He works within one or more development teams to define the architecture of the developments. She/He also works at the solution scale (system architecture) to ensure the coherence of each part with the whole solution and to present to the other players the architecture. She/He works with Product Managers, Product Owners, developers, DevOps and other architects. She/He will meet with clients to better understand their needs. All teams work in an Agile at scale (Safe) framework.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include to:
Within development team:
- Capture the Product Manager's needs and include them in a technical context.
- Define the functional architecture.
- Design and supervise the POCs to validate the architecture.
- Support the Product Owner for converting the architecture into tasks.
- Work with team members to define and explain the architecture.
- API management and review public APIs
For the Architect Team:
- Designing solutions for Onboarding customers, defining workflow processes, business process management, etc.
- Handle merchant life cycle such as system configuration, subscriptions, paperless verification, KYC.
- Should have experience of identity verifications, Sanctions screening, MATCH list checks.
- Risk-based KYC and AML checks for businesses.
- Ensure the consistency of the system. The architect has a global view of the system and the overall objectives of the solution.
- Present the architecture to all the players in the R&D, marketing and management.
- Work with other architects to improve architectural procedures.
The work of the architects follows our business processes.
- Capturing needs: organizational view, description of stakeholders, needs and constraints
- Functional description: a view to identify the functions to be performed
- Technical description: Technical views to identify software components to be modified or created
- Documentation for system stakeholders
Skills we'd like:
We are looking for an exceptional and highly motivated professional for an Individual Contributor who has sound Technical Architectural Leadership, playing a vital role in designing, enhancing, integrating and scaling new technology into the Payments Domain.
- 10+ years of experience in Architecture with a prior background in software development
- A team player with a genuine interest in working in payment company with an open mind and ability to learn new skills
- Hands on experience on KYC systems, Money Launderings systems, Onboarding process & systems, CRM systems.
- Ability to work at a conceptual level as well as at a very practical and technical level.
- Understanding Systems High Availability, Reliability and Stability
- Experience in development of projects from discovery to production
- Understanding the System Design concepts, Architectural and Development Patterns, API and Integration Best Practices.
- Excellent and hands-on knowledge on programming languages like Java and/or C#
- Workflow management
- Good to have experience on Jira, Confluence, Notion etc.
- Understanding Event Driven and Micro Services Architecture
- Understanding Essential Security Concepts
- Excellent relationship skills to manage team members and facilitate the interactions with all the teams, ability to work in a global company
- Inquisitive mindset keen to build a full understanding of the solution
- Very Fluent / Native English required