Innovation Solution Manager - Intern
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
The position is opened in Ingenico LABS, the innovation center of the Ingenico Group. The Ingenico Labs is meant to find innovative payment solutions to answer problems that merchants and retailers are facing or will face in the next 3-5 years.
We are looking for an energetic and driven business professional to:
• Participate in ideation phase, design of the solution, user experimentation, value proposition and Go-To-Market definition
• Find appropriate partners to launch new solutions (open innovation)
• Negotiate pilot and commercial agreements
• Define business models for new solutions
• Identify and sign customers to launch pilots
• Participate in Market and Ecosystem Watch
• Pitch and demo products, solutions and concepts
We need someone who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to think out of the box, to question the norm, to risk new ways of working and the ability to see the world the way merchants and consumers do.
The successful candidate will work with international / global partners and clients.
Bac+5 Business School or Engineering School, looking for a 6-months internship.
● Familiar with Innovation Techniques
● Previous experience in Marketing or Business Development
● Great relationship capabilities
● Great collaboration skills
● Driven and determined
● Positive and inspiring
● Adaptable and autonomous
● Fascinated by new technologies
More reasons to join us!
You will join a team of experts where you can quickly progress and increase your skills in a positive atmosphere surrounded by colleagues attentive to your personal and professional development!
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn