Group Pricing Manager
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
As a Group Pricing Team Manager, you would join the Ingenico Commercial Excellence team, in charge of supporting 150+ salespeople in 30+ countries selling solutions and products used by millions of clients through to 200+ major clients in 100+ countries. The team provides our sales teams with the best sales enablement tools, the best pricing support and the best training. Additionally, the team coordinates with marketing and product development colleagues to serve our clients with the best discussion collateral and the best offers.
You would be in charge of the pricing team for Ingenico at global level.
Define the global pricing strategy
- Maintain the value driver list. Understand, assess and curate the list of the client value drivers.
- Assess value drivers. Build tools that sales teams can use to calculate the value they create.
- Define standard pricing schemes. Propose and validate the price models.
- Refine pricing for existing products. Review the price level for a number of stage gates.
Support sales in applying the pricing strategy
- Write price supporting arguments. Create the standard global selling argumentation.
- Participate in key commercial proposals. Help prepare major client proposals.
- Enforce pricing for large deals. Run the large deal review process, participate in negotiation coaching and ensure margin levels are respected
Coach local teams in adapting the pricing strategy
- Support business and sales leaders. Run ad hoc demands by the top management teams.
- Coach local teams in defining their local price points. Help local sales and marketing teams.
- Animate the broader pricing community. Manage the relationship with pricing teams.
- Run regular price rooms. One hour every two weeks with a selection of Chief Sales Officers.
Provide the best tools to achieve pricing objectives
- Maintain pricing tools. Update, maintain, streamline, simplify and improve existing tools.
- Leverage pricing tools to support sales. Make the best use of pricing toolset.
You have 5+ years of pricing experience across either or a combination of the following – Strategy consulting as a pricing specialist or exposure to pricing projects – Commercial roles in a B2B business, ideally Financial Services – Management role in a pricing department with a sales support focus.
You have experience managing a direct team, influencing a large number of colleagues in a number of countries and working in a global environment.
You wish to leverage both your experience and expertise to accelerate your professional development in a demanding, yet caring environment.
Important skills :
- Pricing knowledge and commercial sense and business acumen
- Eager to work with senior colleagues in C-level positions
- Team management and excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Autonomous and result-driven, curious and taking initiatives
- Appetite for feedback, development and fast learning curve
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual in English
More reasons to join us!
Pricing is at the intersection of sales, marketing, product and strategy. Driving Ingenico’s pricing thinking will allow you to get involved in many parts of the business, interact with many people and gain significant payments, pricing and management experience. For you, this position is the occasion to work closely with a large number of senior colleagues, in particular country and region CEOs, CFOs, CMOs and CSOs.
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn