Upsell campaign manager
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
You would join the Ingenico Commercial Excellence team, in charge of supporting 150+ salespeople in 30+ countries selling solutions and products used by millions of clients through 200+ major accounts in 100+ countries. The team provides our sales teams with the best sales tool suite (in coordination with IT), the best pricing support (in coordination with marketing), an account planning methodology (in coordination with solution managers) and the best trainings (in coordination with HR).
Your role would be to accelerate the upsell of Ingenico services to 100+ key accounts globally.
- Drive the Ingenico account planning program. Own the methodology, drive the global process across the year, ensure there is an owner for each major line of offering and check the quality of the account plans.
- Run regular account planning trainings. Remind the Ingenico account planning methodology to our account teams and our offer teams, ensure all tools and processes are known, answer questions and participate in increasing the professionalism of our account plans.
- Coach the account planning process. Facilitate a number of account planning meetings at the demand of Chief Sales Officers or Key Account Managers for a defined number of client accounts with high stakes.
- Track upsell action plans. Ensure account teams have account action plans defined in Salesforce, organize the tracking at scale of the upsell action plans and measure the financial impact of the yearly account upsells.
- Load the Salesforce tool with sales priority tasks. This includes transforming priority sales actions into a granular list of tasks that sales colleagues may accomplish to further increase sales effectiveness.
- Provide salespeople with the best sales material. This includes sending the relevant material to the relevant people at the relevant time. This task will be progressively automated and delegated to marketing team in each region as we refine the company process.
You have 5+ years of experience across either or a combination of the following – Commercial roles in a B2B business, ideally Financial Services – Training experience with a sales or management focus – Strategy consulting with a focus on Sales & Marketing topics.
You wish to leverage both your experience and expertise to accelerate your professional development in a demanding, yet caring environment.
Important skills :
· Commercial sense and business acumen
· Facilitating and running a workshop
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Curious and taking initiatives
· Eager to work with senior colleagues in CEO or CFO positions
· Appetite to work with online CRM sales tools
· Appetite for feedback, development and fast learning curve
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Bilingual in English
More reasons to join us!
This position is the occasion for you to work closely with a large number of experience sales professionals globally, to get exposed to the best sales tools suite (Salesforce, CPQ, Altify, Qualtrics, Pardot, etc.), to participate in sales trainings provided by the best external vendors available (e.g., Richardson, Winning by design) and to accelerate your career towards sales and marketing leadership roles.
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn