Project Manager Finance Transformation (Intern)
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a dynamic, rigorous, curious and motivated intern or apprentice to work on various missions in the field of finance transformation as part of a 6-month internship starting as soon as possible.
Finance Transformation area is a cross finance function area responsible to drive processes harmonization throughout finance organization globally. The team is growing fast, and we are looking for candidate with a team-player profile and a positive and creative mindset. You will report to the global finance transformation manager and can expect frequent interactions with the company's leaders.
- Produce monthly Group financial management information pack and project progress for the Workstreams Leaders
- Work close to stakeholders in regions and in different departments across the business
- Constantly improve our processes to steer our analysis towards impact and action
- Turn existing time-consuming processes into sustainable and scalable automated tasks when possible
- Act as the key stakeholder / leader for reporting automation, finance tools improvement, automation of recurring tasks, improvement of forecast quality, etc
- Provide information for key decision making, formulating business strategies and modelling of financial implications
You are a student in Corporate Finance and you are looking for an internship in the field of finance transformation.
Technical Skills :
- Excel and Power point
- Power BI is a nice-to have
Other important skills :
- Autonomous – drive to results
- Strong project management skills
- Curious - taking initiatives
- Organized and disciplined
- Flexible and communicative
- Fluent in English
You will join a team of experts where you can quickly progress and increase your skills in security testing while discovering the field of certification and payment. You will evolve in a positive atmosphere surrounded by colleagues attentive to your personal and professional development!