Global head of PR and Media
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Global Head of Communication, you will lead the development and execution of global PR and media relations strategies, provide guidance and being the relay for communication strategies towards marketing regional teams. This exciting role will give you the opportunity to build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders, internally to bridge internal and external communication strategies and externally with agencies, media outlets and customers, partners. You will also have the opportunity to launch and manage innovative communication and branding campaigns that will help the Group achieve its business goals.
- Develop and execute global PR and media relations strategies for Ingenico with close relationship with Ingenico local PR media teams.
- Engage, cultivate, and oversee the coverage of the brand's novelties and announcements through different communication channels like media & influencers, social media, website and events and with a diverse set of communication relays.
- Provide strategic counsel to the company's leadership team on how to best manage its public image.
- Develop and implement crisis communication plans in collaboration with the PR agency including content and questions to address concerns, monitoring situations and evaluating effectiveness of answers.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the company's press relations, including media outreach, press releases, media interviews, and media events.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media outlets and journalists with the support of the PR agency with particular focus with French media as our headquarters are in France and in other geographies with the support of Ingenico regional PR media marketing teams.
- Work closely with PR and media local relay in regions such NAR, LAR, EMEA and APAC.
- Oversee the creation of PR materials and content in collaboration with regional marketing teams, such as press releases, visual assets, interview requests, and all PR collateral tools.
- Coordinate and organize promotional/press trips and tours at events with PR agency support. Monitor and analyse media coverage of Ingenico to identify trends and opportunities.
- Present reports on the effectiveness of PR campaigns and offer studies on emerging issues and solutions to the CEO and other senior executives.
- Manage the PR agency budget.
Profile and qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in a senior PR or media relations role, preferably in the technology or financial services industries
- Experience with social media and online marketing
- Experience with crisis communications
- Experience with launching and amplifying new brand positioning through media
- Strong understanding of global media landscape and how to build and maintain relationships with key media outlets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in French and English are mandatory
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn