Manager/Delivery Lead, Regular contract,
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers, our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance.
At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Our team comprises 4,000+ people spread around the globe representing 60 different nationalities. We are proud of the diversity and professionalism of our employees. Whether they work in technical or business support functions, we believe in making the company and people successful, together.
Learn more about Ingenico at https://ingenico.com
PPaaS ambition is to build a world-class cloud-based Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS) that empowers our ecosystem of clients and partners to offer their merchant customers innovative payment and commerce solutions available anytime, anywhere. PPaaS aims at bringing a solution to the complexity of managing and integrating with multiple players and value-added service providers, regionally and globally.
You will join a leading digital transformation company, combining the advantages of a large structure (in terms of resources, expertise, and customer proximity) with the start-up mindset & way of working (innovation, flexibility, and agile organization at scale).
You will be part of building a market disruptive solution, working on cutting-edge technology projects with rich interactions in an international environment.
- Deliver Professional Services (PS) projects based on requirements received from NAR based resources.
- Work closely with PPaaS as well as local subcontractors hired for specific projects to develop and/or deliver required components.
- Actively coordinate with PPaaS Platform Support teams to deploy components and aid in maintenance of those.
- Handle all required activities of a Project Manager for all ongoing projects.
- Manage development process and technologies for Cloud based systems.
- Supporting operational activities involved in Device Management Lifecycle.
- Handle day to day support for other members of PS delivery team and members of Managed Services team.
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn