Knowledge Base Intern for global operations
At Ingenico, our technology meets the challenges of the payment world and establishes itself as a major market leader. We are the European leader in payment solutions, and the world leader in payment terminals.
Our solutions are state of the art, hosted in the cloud. We are growing and our loyal and demanding customers are driving us forward.
We are constantly looking for new solutions to improve the quality of our products/services and increase customer satisfaction.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers who would love to work with you. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
As a Global Operations Knowledge Intern at Ingenico, you will be responsible for enabling the knowledge transformation, and you will be part of an exciting operational environment.
WHO WE ARE
Global Operations is at the core of Ingenico Terminals customer service.
We help our stakeholders by providing a seamless and reliable payments experience in the marketplace.
We deliver expert operational support with a team of experts across the globe with follow the sun coverage.
We provide a comprehensive service management approach based on robust ITSM processes & industry best practices to uphold operational excellence.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the design of the knowledge product, missions, processes, roles and improve / integrate best practices.
• Creation (incl. recycling and integration of existing material)
• Proactive updating of content to provide best and latest solutions
• Maintenance / ownership / lifecycle
• Communication, marketing information, making knowledge known and available
• Feedback loop process including Metrics, KPIs, Dashboard
• Confluence management / wikis / user manuals / multimedia formatting
• Community management of product managers, knowledge training of support agents
• Onboarding for all levels of service
Expect your role to start broad, you will share the responsibility of helping the shaping of the team and the products.
As products mature, you will need to ensure its continuity and refine roles, processes and knowledge while remaining highly motivated and capable of identifying knowledge gaps and knowledge needs that will enhance the customer experience and facilitate the mission of support and operations through a broad, centralized knowledge base.
In addition to the above, you will collaborate with Incident, Problem and Change leads to facilitate and document their spaces and find corrective measures for their documentation.
• Master’s Degree level or equivalent in technical writing, information management or technical background with the will to deepen your knowledge of documentation management
• Strong English writing skills are a must
• Exceptional Communication skills
• Analytical practical mindset
• Autonomy and priority setting skills
• Team player, goal minded, service oriented, autonomous learner
• French speaking skills appreciated but not essential
You will join a leading digital transformation company that combines the advantages of a large structure (in terms of technical/financial resources, expertise, and customer proximity) with the advantages of a global organization.
You will work for a company that does everything possible to help you develop your potential, grow professionally, and that provides cutting-edge technology projects.
You will have the opportunity to interact with various internationally based teams.
Ingenico is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, colour, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability status or other legally applicable protected characteristics.