Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
The Senior FP&A Analyst is responsible for the overall financial planning (budgets and forecast processes), accuracy/integrity of our NAR financial reporting, and the analytics that shape and drive appropriate business decisions across the Organization.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supporting the annual budget process and forecasts (3+9, monthly rolling forecast)
- Analyzing month-end data incl. P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, quantity sold, ASP headcount and other KPIs
- Generating and communicating internal management reporting, including actual to budget/forecast and business metrics
- Revenue forecasting in coordination with sales and operations
- Close cooperation with department managers to help understand actual vs. budget variances
- Assist with profitability models
- Reporting to Finance Manager
- Research, analysis and presentation of data for ad hoc reports
- Supporting the commissions process with accuracy and working diligently with the sales department
- Work with Power BI for analysis and dashboard creation
Competencies / Skills Requirements:
- Power BI
- Advanced expert Excel knowledge
- SAP- Preferred
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manage large amounts of data
- Dynamic and accurate
Required Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), required
- Up to 3-5 year of financial planning and analysis experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to remain in a stationary position throughout 75% of the day. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. This position requires the constant operation of a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator; copy machine, and computer printer. The person in this position frequently communicates with both internal and external clients. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
This job operates in a professional office environment.
Some domestic & international travel required (less than 10%).
Worldline provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.