Marketing Specialist, Central America and SA countries
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting Ingenico’s sales teams and channel partners in LATAM Countries* with targeted marketing activities, channel and sales enablement. Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Manager, this position plays a key role in the company’s messaging for LATAM Countries*.
The ideal candidate is an execution-focused team player that displays close attention to detail, with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where multitasking is the norm. The position will entail work that is both strategic and tactical and includes operational and hands-on responsibilities. The relationship and close work with the sales team and partners is critical.
*LATAM Countries: Colombia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep, Panama, Caribe, Guatemala
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting our sales teams and channel partners in LATAM Countries with operational marketing activities. Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist will work collaboratively with the cross functional teams within marketing, channel partners/resellers, sales, solutions and communications teams to execute and measure marketing activities that help build awareness, generate demand, accelerate sales pipeline, and drive new business in LATAM Countries. A critical skill will be the ability to communicate the needs of the channel related to demand generation as well as communicate to the sales teams and channel partners on programs and initiatives to create demand. The ability to foster a healthy relationship between sales and marketing is a critical success metric.
- Execute and support events with channel partners and prospects to build the brand, develop sales pipeline, and strengthen customer relationships; collaborate with NAR Managers to ensure all event logistics are executed on time and within budget; evaluate industry events and programs for their ability to generate sales interest and pipeline acceleration.
- Create custom content to execute campaigns based on the marketing programs outlined in the marketing strategy using a wide variety of CTAs (white papers, case studies, webinars) and delivery channels (email, direct mail, social, blogs, website, publications); as needed support NAR wide social media activity; must be able to clearly articulate a market-specific value proposition and tailor it to fit a variety of program requirements.
- Produce materials according to the channel and sales enablement needs and work cross functionally within marketing, sales and solutions management to develop collateral, tools, training and content for each country.
- Execute the channel marketing strategy for our indirect channels (banks) including joint sell-through marketing campaigns and measuring/reporting on results.
- Produce a monthly update for channel and direct sales marketing activities to be included in the primary Marketing Highlights Report for the management team.
Competencies / Skills Requirements:
- Event management and execution
- Basic copy writing and editing
- Analyzing data and reporting
- At a minimum, basic experience with CRM tools (SalesForce, Pardot, Hootsuite or similar), advanced experience is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint, strength in Excel/Adobe is a plus
- Project management skills with the ability to work cross-functionally, handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and balance priorities
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Possesses teamwork and facilitation skills
Key Performance Objectives/Indicators:
- Expanded sales enablement activity and supporting assets
- Expanded brand awareness with end users
- Successful execution of field marketing/sales events/trade shows
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education / Experience Requirements:
- Fluent in Spanish and advanced English
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or computer science preferred or equivalent experience
- 4 years of field and/or channel marketing experience in a B2B technology or manufacturing environment
- Experience running channel marketing event campaigns, following up on and reporting on campaign results
- Understanding of the payments or peripheral industry is a plus, but not required
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position based in Mexico, hybrid (2-3 days per week in the office)
Travel: Aprox 10% travel is expected for this position.
Starting Jan 1st 2024