Key Account Manager
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. Our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem in the new world of payments acceptance. We are the trusted technology partner to 1,000+ banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers and we deploy 40 million POS terminals around the world for retailers ranging from small merchants to some of the best-known global brands. As the world’s largest payment acceptance network, powered by 4,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we provide smart, trusted, and secure solutions with a local and international reach. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payments, delivering speed, security, and flexibility to enhance greater customer engagement. With 45 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. Our strengths in innovation are matched by the power and robustness of our platforms, the security of our solutions and the quality of our services. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Basics to know:
- Office location: Forum West Side Centre, building 7, 4th floor 6 Oleny Telihy str., 04112, Kyiv
- Hybrid work arrangement; 4 days in the office, 1 day working from home
- Fixed-term contract: 12 months
- Customer orientated mindset with interest in payment technologies
- Experience needed: client management and sales experience within payments/fintech/IT solutions/software
- Spoken languages needed: English and native language
Ingenico Ukraine’s office (located in Kyiv) operates in multiple countries: Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Litva, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan. In Ukraine we perform direct sales to banks and merchants, in CIS we use combined scheme (direct and indirect sales thru local resellers). Full range of products being proposed to customers: hardware (Tetra, Tetra Nextgen, Axium), Professional Services, solutions, TaaS and Soft-POS.
Sales manager role should concentrate on CIS sales, also to be back-up for “Country sales manager” for sales in Ukraine.
Main features of the selling landscape in CIS are legacy software being used with all customers (NewWay system) require direct support from Ingenico and also security profiles used by majority customers are belongs to Ingenico Russia (need to be replaced with the new ones eventually).. All mentioned above impact HW sales, customization process, ordering security tools, Keyinjection procedures, etc., i.e. require technical background or deep POS experience from the sales manager.
Key Account Manager for Ukraine/CIS role will encompass the following key responsibilities:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Promote and protect Ingenico and the Sales team’s reputation in course of any engagement or general business activity.
- The job will also encompass any other activities required to fulfil the demands of the business.
Key Performance Objectives/Indicators - to be approved annually within SIP (Sales Incentive Plan) program:
- Revenue (EUR)
- Order Entry (EUR)
- Customers profitability (EUR)
- Overdue (%)
- Sales transformation (EUR)
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Experience in the payment ecosystem and in particular payment technologies (embedded applications, web-based solutions).
- Ability to rapidly absorb and apply process / information, with a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrable contribution to cost-effectiveness and/or efficiency improvements owing to workflow optimisation
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and reflect need, ensuring common understanding across business and technical domains
- Self-supportive with a high degree of initiative & enthusiasm, requiring minimal management.
- Able to apply quality standards to all tasks undertaken, ensuring that nothing is overlooked
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and apply it to business needs
- Able to work well in a cross-functional team environment, with the ability to develop and sustain good working relationships
- Hands-on, autonomous, self-motivated and must enjoy working within a changing & dynamic organisation.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to work with customers (both internal & external) of all cultures, as this is an international role.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Self-motivated with high level of energy and drive
- Influential communicator
- Professionalism and business ethics
- Facilitation and negotiation skills
Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in native language and English
Education Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- A good degree from a leading university preferred
- 3+ years of experience selling IT services, preferably POS terminals or transaction processing services
- Proven experience of working within a professional, fast moving and challenging environment
- Ability to balance multiple demands and priorities whilst working on time and to budget
- Experience of working across mixed stakeholder groups and business levels
- Expert in all relevant aspects of POS systems or processing centres.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience working in JIRA, SAP is a plus
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn