Android Senior Program Manager
As Android program manager you will lead the coordination for Android POS offer.
Under the responsibility of Android Program Team manager, you will be responsible for running complex and cross-country projects impacting several Business Units; aligning with other strategic programs or projects and increasing efficiency of the organization.
You have knowledge of the best practices for program and/or project management and you are able to anticipate and independently manage risks, results and problems associated with your project(s).
You identify, propose alternatives, different approaches, and mitigations. At the same time, you direct and advise projects teams in their daily work and report the status to management.
You communicate and negotiate with internal & external clients on various aspects of projects, including requirements, scope, planning, cost and risks.
You are a capable program manager, working efficiently and autonomously, recognized as such by all stakeholders.
About the team
Android program team is driving transversal coordination with many teams across Ingenico business line (R&D, Product marketing, Operations, …).
We are committed to follow all Product deliveries and KPIs. The team is working with different R&D centers and following transversal activities with all the teams involved (Product Marketing, NPI, Purchase, Quality, R&D leaders).
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
You will be required to interact with other Work Package Leaders, located in multiple countries and different teams, developing long term relationships that lead to efficient delivery. You will have to make trade off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope, timing and risks keeping in mind the strategic view of Ingenico.
You should solve project issues, oversee and direct the delivery teams, manage conflicts within the different groups of stakeholders or other programs/projects.
- You create, lead and coordinate a transversal Program team.
- You build and follow the program reporting (Weekly, SteerCo, Stage Gate reports, ….) and present reporting to management.
- You build and follow the program KPI and review with the teams involved: Schedule, Quality, Budget, Risks, …
- You work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- You coordinate the teams with a customer-oriented mindset and with respect to internal/external clients and suppliers. Competent in managing relationships with 3rd parties and clients.
Signs of success
You will support Android POS roadmap development activities and will ease introduction support and deployment.
You will build our reputation as a trusted partner and thought leader in the transversal activities management.
- You reach the program objectives (schedule, quality & performance, budget, …).
- You tackle risks management and propose solutions and alternatives.
- You organize and prepare clear and synthetic reporting.
- You ease coordination with other team and prepare materials to support.
- You animate core team mindset to reach challenges and bring good will and respect for others with the work community.
Skills we can't do without:
As Android Program Manager, you have proven experience in Program or large Project management.
- You've at least 5 to 10 years in large projects (>1Mln € or more than 2000 M.D.);
- You have Proven experience with the conception and execution of project plans;
- You are Business oriented and deliver business value during the full length of the project;
- Fluency in English and French and/or Dutch
- You are excellent in written and verbal communication, including presentations, team meetings, contact with all staff and clients as well as members of the management team;
- Leadership skills, a born negotiator;
Practical experience and knowledge of project management required in:
- Business case management;
- Planning and control;
- Financials tracking;
- Risk management;
- Creating and leading a project/program team;
- Project closure and handover;
- Change Management;
Skills we'd like:
It would be great if you have the following skills, too:
- Knowledge of electronic payment industry is a strong plus
- Experienced with offshore R&D coordination