Android RIL Engineer
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
We provide merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions that eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless, and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method.
Ingenico China is one of our product development and supply chain centers that works on end-to-end hardware and software development for our Android terminals.
Ingenico is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
We have an opportunity for <<Android RIL Engineer>> to join the team on a permanent basis in the <<Fuzhou>> office.
Areas of Responsibility:
- 1. Responsible for the design and review of the company's Android intelligent POS terminal Kernel customization scheme;
- 2. Responsible for the analysis of deep system problems in Kernel and basic chip schemes in products.
Competencies, Skills and Experience :
- 1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer or software engineering;
- 2. More than 5 years experience in Android BSP & Kernel custom development;
- 3. Have a deep understanding of Linux Kernel and other operating systems;
- 4. Have a deep understanding of the chip scheme system of Qualcomm, Zhanrui, MTK and other intelligent platforms;
- 5. Above CET4, good oral English is preferred.