Solution Manager (EMEA)
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers, our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Regional Head of Solutions, the Solution Manager is responsible for helping our customers access and evolve Ingenico’s solution portfolio.
The role will collaborate with customers, executive management, sales, account stakeholders, and Global Solutions to ensure that our solutions are aligned to our customers' requirements and are recognised as coherent, reliable, and compelling.
The role can be based in our Madrid office, or in our French office (Suresnes), or Italian office (Milan).
- Monitor market trends and competitor offers to understand and anticipate the issues facing our customers.
- Develop deep insight into the issues facing our customers at both the macro (market) level and micro (individual customer) level working to help define customer challenges and consequent solutions that could be developed in response.
- Communicate the problem-solution set to Global Solutions Managers across hardware, software, services and knowledge products to facilitate the global ‘Design & Build’ process and regional localization.
- Act as the lead solution subject matter expert within our selling teams and take responsibility for supporting those teams with market insight, solution expertise and deal support.
- Work to facilitate regional solution localization and the global ‘Operate & Maintain’ process.
- Drive the development of strategies that allows the region to optimise solution availability and adoption.
- Champion internal and external communications on the direction of Ingenico solutions positioning and messaging including the maintenance and presentation of solution roadmaps to internal/external stakeholders.
- Contribute to regional solution engineering effectiveness through provision of solution guidance, specification and development support.
- Support the creation of practical demonstrations and the development of impactful PoCs of proposed solutions for presentation to prospect clients and partners.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technology
- 10+ years in Solutions Marketing & minimum 5 years in a senior, customer-centric Solutions, Marketing and / complex deal role.
- Large experience in solution management/marketing preferably in Payment industry
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in solution management working with business development teams to support the marketing and promotion of end-to-end payment solutions and payment advisory services.
- Account & deal leadership experience, with an ability to drive collaborative selling & go-to-market.
- Self-supportive with a high degree of initiative & enthusiasm, requiring minimal management.
- Excellent communication skills, strong skills in positioning and messaging, demonstrated ability to understand complex solutions and succinctly and clearly explain them to prospects, customers, sales and analysts.
- Proactive & collaborative approach with an ability to interact with key stakeholders and team members with tact diplomacy and poise and focused on quickly delivering value and responding to the needs of customers and the region.
- Ability to capture and translate need providing the bridge to technical domains.
- Experience in working in a matrix organization in transformation.
- English proficiency is required since English is the day-to-day language in Ingenico. We have few vacancies open for this role, for one vacancy German would be a key asset
Additional information: Frequent global and regional travel to Ingenico offices, customers, and industry events.
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn