Self-Service offer leader
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Head of unattended vertical business / part of Global Sales team
As the Self-Service Offer Leader, you lead the Self-Service offer within the dedicated Self-Service team and contribute directly to self-service global sales.
In this is multidisciplinary and sales-oriented role, you have and maintain a full 360° vision of the available offer including unattended terminals, software, and services.
You will support this vision with local sales teams involved in Self Service business, like – but not limited – vending, parking, transport, EV charging, petrol, retail… You will work closely with the global and regional product marketing and sales teams.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Identify and specify new offer opportunities coming from customers, partners or internal teams and which can generate value for Ingenico.
You will be involved in sales actions: prospections, technical answers in commercial proposals and presentation/submission of the offers
In this responsibility, you will work in a matrixed team environment, influencing internally as well as externally. This is a visible position, focused on growing the self-service business. Success in the role will be evidenced by the breadth and depth of solutions proposed, the achievement of annuals sales and business success ratios
Key responsibilities include:
- Perfect 360° knowledge of what is available for sales, where and when (terminal, software and services)
- Qualification of all kinds of requests about self-service and ability to translate it in offer proposal
- Specification of specific requests and assessment with internal marketing and professional services teams
- Be proactive in offers’ evolution according to main market’s trend or customers’ requests
- Technology watches active on competition's offers
- In charge of technical responses for main tenders
- Participation in the presentation of offers to customers (sales activities, webinars, exhibitions, events…)
- Presentation to internal teams (webinar, training)
- Coordinate the involvement of relevant Ingenico’s teams (support, service, management) in order to meet partners’ expectations, performance objectives and resolve partner related issues
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure the local implementation of new offers into the respective vertical markets globally, to identify gaps and new requirements for the vertical and to optimize deliverables.
Experience / skills
- Previous experience working in payments, technology, FinTech, and B2B
- Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate and implement offer business, product and marketing plans, with proven experience in new offer commercial launch, market segmentation techniques, market research and tools analysis
- Proven ability in commercial presentation and management of complex, high value revenue opportunities at all levels of management in multinational business organizations
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external commercial and marketing teams
- Experience working globally in a highly matrixed environment, able to travel internationally up to 10% of the time
· We'd love to meet with you if you:
- Have at least 10 to 15 years of experience in managing and selling complex hardware and software offers.
- Are an expert of self-service payment solutions, able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. The knowledge of Ingenico’s offer will be a nice to have
- Have a high spirit of synthesis and pedagogic capabilities to share easily the vision of Ingenico's offer
- Possess listening capabilities with an ability to understand, analyze and manage complex subjects
- Are a self-starter able to manage priorities and work with a high degree of autonomy in a matrix organization
- Are able to coordinate effectively with people (internal/external) across geographically diverse cultures
- Have great ability to lead and execute project plans
- Have excellent interpersonal, relationship-building and client-facing skills, able to be credible to the key client contacts and decision makers
- Are a strong team player and contributor to the success of the team
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.