IT Infrastructure administrator trainee
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently seeking final-years computer science students to contribute to various projects within our IT team.
Here are some of the areas we are looking to strengthen:
- Migration of on-premises infrastructures to the cloud.
- Harmonisation of on-premises infrastructures, with a focus on standardising backup and virtualisation tools.
- Standardisation of local networks across our branches.
- Implementation of an IT service catalogue
If you possess theoretical and practical experience, particularly in a lab setting, in these areas and are eager to apply your capabilities in a dynamic international environment, we invite you to apply for this internship.
- Computer science student in the final years.
- Theoretical and practical (lab, hands-on,…) expertise in cloud migration (Azure, AWS, or GCP).
- Proficiency in standardising backup and virtualisation tools.
- Understanding of local network concepts and the ability to standardise them.
- Duration: minimum 4 months.
- Location: Onsite in Brussels, Haren, easily accessible by public transportation.
- Compensation: As per Belgium laws this is a unpaid internship yet compensations such as transport fee reimbursement and meal vouchers are to be discussed.
The internships will also involve non-technical tasks such as writing documentation, reporting and participation in project review meetings.
Although based in Brussels, our projects cover the entire EMEA region, and the working language will be English.