Operations Manager stagiaire
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
The purpose of the team is to manage activities around Terminal As a Service, within Customer Engagement team. This requires close collaboration with the TaaS Operations Managers and the Project Manager in charge of coordinating the activities, on time, to the right quality and within budget and in line with business priorities.
The operation manager trainee will assist the operation manager in his activities, such as :
- Manage the customers Service Requests, under the coordination of a Project Manager.
- On the Estate Management tools (TEM and Tetra Connect), and for each service request, the TaaS Operations Manager prepare the required packages and scenarios, test on a terminal sample, and support the customer during the pilot phase. For that, the TaaS Operations Manager needs a complete and end to end understanding of the customer environment, use cases, schedule, etc…
- In case the customer’s request exceeds what Worldline is supposed to deliver, the TaaS Operations Manager raise the point and propose the customer to pay for the extra efforts.
- In case of malfunction, he/she raise a ticket to the appropriate support level, and push to receive a bug fix in a reasonable period of time.
- The TaaS Operations Manager can also participate in the testing of each coming new versions, including TEM and Tetra Connect.
Final year student in computer science looking for a 6 month internship
Computer skills - network, telecom...
Knowledge in programming (such as python scripting) would be appreciated
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn