Finance Director - Iberia & Africa
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do
- Finance Lead is a key role for our organization, taking part of the executive leadership team.
- Finance Lead is the main responsible for driving financial excellence across the Iberia and Africa cluster, acting as a strategic partner leading to a financial efficient organization, linking financial activities with business goals.
- As part of a Matrix Organization this position will ha a double report line; solid line to the EMEA CFO as functional leader and dotted line to the Cluster Managing Director as business leader.
Essential Job Functions:
- Financial strategy and planning: spearheaded financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting initiatives. Present periodic financial and management accounts to stakeholders, demonstrating a deep understanding of Ingenico´s dynamics.
- Act as business partner with Managing Director in any financial strategic topic (sales accounts, controlling, budget definition, financial KPIs on customer contracts…).
- Liaise with other areas within Ingenico (Sales, Operations, R&D, HR…) in providing incisive information on business performance, identifying key issues and trends to enable business decisions to be made, as well as to discuss financial performance.
- Financial Statements supervision and responsibility (P&L, BLNC, OPEX/CAPEX and Cash-Flow).
- Operational leadership: oversee financial operations, managing accounting, tax, and cash flow. Maintain proactive management of internal and external audits, reporting risk issues (if necessary).
- Compliance and risk management: ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, as well as manage relevant insurance to safeguard Ingenico´s interests.
- Outsourced Services oversight: maintain oversight of all outsourced services related to the Finance function, ensuring optimal performance.
- Prepare financial reports and analysis: P&L, cost-saving plans, budget evolution, ad-hoc analysis for line manager to support decision taken based on data.
- Transformational Leadership: Contribute to broader transformation initiatives in a leadership capacity, driving innovation and efficiency.
Education and Experience:
- +5 - 7 of experience in a similar position.
- Master’s degree graduate from business school or university with a major in Finance is highly valued.
- Excellent financial modeling capability and very efficient in reviewing, analyzing and structuring data (strong excel skills are needed and SAP knowledge will be highly valued).
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations, risk management, and compliance.
- Ability analyze and solve complex problems.
- Change management abilities to continuously support innovation, efficiency improvement and status quo challenging.
- Leadership abilities to bring the best out of the financial team by fostering autonomy, empowerment and delegation.
- Able to work on dynamic environments being able to handle various topics with different teams and stakeholders, showing collaboration and team work abilities at every moment.
- Communication skills to efficiently interact with internal and external stakeholders, sharing financial insights and information for non-financial profiles.
- Fluent in English (oral/written).
- Valuable experience in international and multicultural environments and in matrix organizations.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Collaborative and Inclusive Culture: Supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Competitive Compensation and Beneﬁts: Meal vouchers; Paid holiday; Private medical insurance; Shorter working days in July and August and many more
- Career Development: Empowering personal and professional growth through our customized LMS.
- Global Reach; Local Impact: Collaborating cross-functionally around the world.
- Hybrid Way of Working: Fostering healthy work-life balance
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn