Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers, our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
As the IT network engineer, you report directly to the manager of IT Infrastructure and operations. You are responsible for designing and maintaining the corporate network infrastructure of the Group. From the Corporate WAN, to the partner connections, site LANs / WIFI and the datacenter LAN. You manage the providers supporting theses services and define the proper operating model to support the group.
- Be in charge of projects and maintenance of the network scope.
- Be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of Corporate IT networks.
- Supervise the implementation and maintenance of Network enterprise infrastructure.
- Maintain network components in operational conditions and manage subcontractors in charge of the MOC
- Ensure technical administration, documentation, troubleshooting & problem solving
- Be in charge of the evolutions, such as upgrades and migrations
- Manage resource allocation between support request and project-oriented requests
- Validate the required main technical components evolution
- Support other IT teams in projects such as delivery of new connection or integration of a new service (on premise or SaaS)
- Report status on above activities
You have a Bachelor or Master of Engineering in Computer Science or similar level and minimum 5 years of experience as Network Engineer with proven experience in project support most preferrably in an international environment. Your level of English is fluent.
Technical skills :
- Technical background to validate new technical architectures / implementations
- Strong expertise on network (SDWAN & Telecom (Internet/MPLS…), Firewall (VPNs) (IPSec Tunnels & VPN SS), Switch / Routeur / IPS / AntiDDos, NLB / HLB, IP Management, Meraki / Cisco / FortineT )
- Good expertise on security (Supervision Tools, Anti DDOS, IPS, URL Filtering)
Other important skills :
- Autonomous, positive energy and committed
- Focused on the quality of delivery, client satisfaction, and service performance and availability
- Strong analytical skills
- Good ability to work within a multi-cultural environment
- Solid communication skills (with partners and suppliers: contractors, hosting and with internal IT clients (CIO, regional IT teams…))
- Communication Priorities management (incidents / tasks / projects)
- Ability to report in a clear and concise manner to the management and non-technical people
- Project management
- Technical administration of services and providers