Contact Centre Level 1 Operator
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience and employs over 7,500 people. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
We provide merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions that eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method.
Position Title: Contact Centre Operator Department: Contact Centre
Contact Centre Team Leader
Key Clients & Stakeholders:
• Client organisation
• Field Technicians
• Contact Centre Leadership & Teams
• Operations Support Hub, Account Managers, SDMs and Project Managers
• Delivery of 24/7 support for Client contract.
• To complete additional Client support activities as directed by Team Leader or Shift Lead.
• To provide consistent high quality service delivery, ensuring service levels are achieved as per contractual obligations.
• To build positive relationships with Contact Centre peers and stakeholders
Areas of Responsibility:
• 24/7 delivery of Client support services; including but not limited to Merchant Support, Field Tech support, Terminal Moves & Changes
• Delivery of team and individual KPIs as directed by Team Leader or Shift Lead.
• Adherence to team rostering schedule.
• In collaboration with Team Leader, manage personal development goals.
• Foster collaboration and One Team approach across Contact Centre
• Support business change initiatives, collaborating wherever possible
Competencies, skills and Experience:
• Customer focused service delivery
• Inspires confidence in customers
• A great communicator internally and externally
• A proactive attitude with a can-do approach
• Excellent customer focused phone and email manner
• Thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment
• Patient and supportive mentoring
• Troubleshooting skills
• Innovative thinking whilst maintaining technical disciplines and structured frameworks
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing demands in a timely manner
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent computer skills (MS suite, Ticketing/CRM application)
• Previous customer support experience preferred
• Previous computer or Point of sale (POS) experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with attention to detail
• Relevant tertiary qualification or experience, ITIL certification and a proven history of technical or customer support (preferably in a Help Desk environment) is preferred.
• Focus Forward
• Think Customer
• Team Up
* External Job Title