Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. Our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem in the new world of payments acceptance. We are the trusted technology partner to 1,000+ banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers and we deploy 40 million POS terminals around the world for retailers ranging from small merchants to some of the best-known global brands. As the world’s largest payment acceptance network, powered by 4,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we provide smart, trusted, and secure solutions with a local and international reach. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payments, delivering speed, security, and flexibility to enhance greater customer engagement. With 45 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. Our strengths in innovation are matched by the power and robustness of our platforms, the security of our solutions and the quality of our services. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do
** Please note, this is a temporary position until the end of January 2025! if you are interested in the role, please submit your CV in English. **
This position is responsible for the daily Logistics tasks and for the E2E supply chain processes in Poland. Your main product are POS terminals. Important is a knowledge of all site logistics processes and understanding market of local forwarders with a huge focus on delivery from the site to the customers using different channels and mixing different types of transportation.
You will be part of the logistics team, reporting to the Logistics Manager Eastern Europe.
You have a global overview on the local Supply Chain and will be accountable for: Forecast and Sales & Operations, Purchasing, Warehousing management and Delivery and transport management.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You manage the forecast of selling goods together with sales team
- You transfer the requirements to the Sales&Operation team and chase them for material availability
- You create purchase orders and monitor the suppliers lead time
- You monitor and cooperate closely with the local logistics suppliers
- You work with logistic and area managers to organize orders management and shipment
- You are the main contact for the sales team for all concerns about product availability and delivery
- You provide end to end query management, order entry and transactional activities and serve as the interface between Sales team and Operations
- You produce and analyze main logistics KPIs
Signs of success:
- You supports success of Supply Chain projects through analysis, assess risks, manage timelines, identify deliverables and any required resources
- You provide recommendations to improve organizational performance
Skills we can’t do without:
- Experience in Logistics or Operations Management or Planning or related fields
- English and Polish at very good level
- Experience in couriers operations management
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel skills)
- Ability to lead project or cross-functional teams to resolve, implement or reach consensus on issues.
Skills we’d like:
- Great teammate with excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of SAP (Warehouse Management, Material Management)
- Analytical thinking and connection of the facts
More reasons to join us:
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Ingenico our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Ingenico is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.