Service Delivery Manager
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. Our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem in the new world of payments acceptance. We are the trusted technology partner to 1,000+ banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers and we deploy 40 million POS terminals around the world for retailers ranging from small merchants to some of the best-known global brands. As the world’s largest payment acceptance network, powered by 4,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we provide smart, trusted, and secure solutions with a local and international reach. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payments, delivering speed, security, and flexibility to enhance greater customer engagement. With 45 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. Our strengths in innovation are matched by the power and robustness of our platforms, the security of our solutions and the quality of our services. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Full end-to-end service life cycle: Manage Risks, Issues, Project Changes, Budgets, Schedules for Deployment and Progress updates. Work closely with customer senior management and key stakeholders to ensure the goals and objectives of the projects are realistic and achievable for the Ingenico team.
- Create a well structured environment to support the scope of work and that clear lines of accountability are established.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handle and resolve customer complaints, and track the progress and follow up on customer interactions along with the Service Managers of each customer.
- Willing to embrace daily operations discussions with customers, for process improvement, discuss constraints and action plan implementation which directly impacts on the effectivity of the projects/programs. Pursue coordination with the different teams inside and our operations on Iberia to grant end to end service fulfillment, improvement, innovation, deployment and customer satisfaction.
- Effective summary and reporting to meet requirements of senior audiences.
- Establishing appropriate stakeholder (R&D, product, solutions, presales, professional services, etc.) management/communication plans & effective governance of the projects/programs
- Establish and maintain high standards of project accounting & financial reporting, setting and respecting suitable budgets/margins for delivery.
- Control of service changes in line with commercial controls and strategic priority.
- Continuously evaluating progress & enriching information to effectively and professionally communicate to multiple audiences within Ingenico & customer senior management.
- Lead a customer service team for strategic customer by creating a safe space for speaking up and bilateral feedback.
Sign of Success:
- Customers Trust you
- Your team is engaged and motivated
- KPIs for customer and operations are achieved, as SLA’s, project´s roadmap and timing, NPS, quality levels, etc.
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous improvement plan success
Skills we can’t do without:
- Computer science, information technology and/or engineering education with management background
- +10 years of proven experience in Payments industry in a customer service management position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Tracking budget expenses
- High Level of English.
Skills we’d like:
- ITIL Services Management certification is a plus.
- Proven quality management
- Digital transformation experience
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn