Senior Solution Project Manager
Ingenico is the global leader in payments acceptance solutions. As the trusted technology partner for merchants, banks, acquirers, ISVs, payment aggregators and fintech customers, our world-class terminals, solutions and services enable the global ecosystem of payments acceptance. With 40 years of experience, innovation is integral to Ingenico’s approach and culture, inspiring our large and diverse community of experts who anticipate and help shape the evolution of commerce worldwide. At Ingenico, trust and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Sofware and Solution project team manager, the Solution project Manager is responsible for managing the delivery roadmap of some critical projects in the Global Innovation Development organization.
You ensure that our solutions and services are planned, resourced, organized, engage, reported on and governed to meet the needs of our markets and global customers. Your main functions are :
- Develop and implement project End-to-End Delivery of Ingenico’s Global Solutions coordination different R&D teams located in multiple countries.
- Build your core teams, animate and synchronize all the stakeholders (R&D Dev, Product Marketing, Legal, Purchase, Quality Assurance, Security, Architect, DevOps, OPS)
- Own the project commitments and stage gates for delivery
- SG0 – Project proposal by Product Marketing
- SG1 – Budget planning and scope and timelines
- SG3 – Ready for localization and pilots
- SG4 – Move forward after Pilots with results and engage customers
- Report to management the project progress as per plan and commitments (scope, planning, cost, risk and mitigations)
- Build project KPIs
- Build the delivery roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or higher or relevant qualifications aligned to the role charter
- 10+ years of experience in project and program delivery management enterprise hardware, software, products and solutions, preferably in the BFSI / Fintech / Telecom / Enterprise domains
- Experience in an international context strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience setting-up & managing projects and programs for software and services
- Strong customer-focused approach
- Strong creativity, interpersonal skills, and “can-do” mindset to apply to both technical and non-technical hurdles that prevent teams from delivering quality solutions
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial and results-oriented mindset; comfort with ambiguity and drive to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Great communication skills in verbal and written in English (minimum B2), French is additionally relevant and useful, but optional.
- Passion for learning and continuous improvement with sound knowledge of industry and technology best practices for Software, Security, Risk, Management & Compliance in the operations, support and service delivery context
- Solid ability to influence and convince your stakeholders
- Security knowledge (cryptography, PKI, PCI standards, …)
- Payment environment
- Financial knowledge
As part of our values, we embrace diversity and inclusion at Ingenico. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe work environment that welcomes everyone.
To learn more about what it's like working inside Ingenico, follow us on LinkedIn