Manager - Retail Home Loan Sales
loans.com.au, one of Australia's largest fintech lenders for home and car loans, is part of the Firstmac Group which has grown from a small family business of 2 people to become one of Australia's leading lenders with more than 600 team members worldwide in 43 years.
About the position
We have an amazing opportunity for a proven and highly driven Sales Manager to join our innovative group. This is a pivotal role, managing and driving sales productivity and process across our Home Loan Retail Sales Managers, our Loan Solution/ Retentions and Retail Mortgage Broker teams. Your focus will be on the day to day operations of these business functions, directing the allocation of workflow to ensure maximum sales activity and customer reach. You will also work closely with our Retail Sales Manager and the broader management team, to ensure our strategy and campaigns offer ultimate sales and service optimisation across the business.
We can offer a hybrid and flexible working arrangement, with a mix of work being performed from home and from the Brisbane CBD office.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Manage the day to day workflow, ensuring service levels are met in reaching all potential customers via outbound phone activity and appointment setting;
- Manage the team across all targets and objectives and ensure their activities are timely and properly recorded within the user system to provide results, trends and coaching requirements;
- Highlight deficiencies in processes and work through any daily road blocks and/or escalation that are slowing or stopping the efficiency of the team, recommending workable solutions for consideration;
- Conduct 1:1’s, call quality & performance reviews for sales team in line with assigned KPIs;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish appropriate objectives, strategies, targets and measures, and ensure alignment with all other relevant marketing plans and campaigns;
- Liaise with Group operations’ and IT team members to assist in resolving queries, dispute resolutions and operational issues; and
- Build and develop relationships at senior levels within the Firstmac Group.
A minimum of 5 years sales leadership across home loans and a background of strong mortgage lending sales experience, ideally across phone based sales, will be essential. You will need to be an excellent communicator who can effectively influence, motivate and manage people with the ability to develop relationships and strategies with a focus on driving strong business growth and retention. A proven ability to identify and implement process improvement will also be key to your success as we look to constantly challenge and improve our process and systems to achieve better outcomes for the business and our customers. You will be highly motivated with a positive and enthusiastic attitude and hands on approach to work, demonstrating commitment to our Values and acting as an ambassador and role model for your business areas.
About the Company
The Firstmac Group is an award-winning leader in lending in Australia for home and car loans, with brands Firstmac, loans.com.au, CarLoans.com.au and car-buying service OnlineAuto.com.au. We're also leading the way in finance and property news with our media arm Savings Media Group including comparison site Savings.com.au, Your Investment Property Magazine and Your Mortgage.
But we're much more than that. We're a social bunch and we host a number of events during the year. We're proud sponsors of the Brisbane Broncos with prize draws all season long, and we are also actively involved in our local community with our loans.com.au Women, Children & Community Program, designed to support Australian charities on their mission to raise awareness for important causes.
Our staff are encouraged to take an annual paid day to do charity work, as well as get involved in Quarterly Community Initiatives where we give back to a local cause.
Apply for this Position
Please click the apply button or email email@example.com