loans.com.au, one of Australia's largest fintech lenders for home and car loans, is part of the Firstmac Group which has grown from a small family business of 2 people to become one of Australia's leading lenders with more than 600 team members worldwide in 43 years.
About the position
This key role within our marketing team will focus on the communications, PR and brand strategy for the group. You will play a lead role in creative strategy for the production of all marketing collateral including but not limited to video content, social media, press releases, marketing campaigns, EDM, PR and communication materials.
We can offer a hybrid and flexible working arrangement, with a mix of work being performed from home and from the Brisbane CBD office.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Create new campaign initiatives for brands within the Firstmac group, ensuring designs and collateral adhere to the brand guidelines;
- Develop monthly organic social media plans across various channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter + additional) for each brand in the group, regularly monitoring social media channels, comments made and wider online media monitoring;
- Ensure annual organic Social Media goals are met & exceeded for the group for growth and engagement and provide interpretation, recommendations and communication of opportunities for growth and innovation;
- Ensure website and communications are up to to date and follow brand guidelines and tone of voice;
- Generate, write, edit and review various content for our brands, including internal and external publications, websites and EDM for utilisation by the Firstmac Group SEO teams – to drive audiences back to specific web site pages / assets;
- Prospect for specific media targets to achieve niche media coverage in the Digital Marketing, B2B Mortgage and Fintech communities (eg. excluding Corporate and more formal media targets – which are the domain of the Public relations & Communications Manager); and
- Provide strategic media advice to manage reputation, draft press releases for targeted publications and and monitor the performance of media coverage.
To make our shortlist, you will have a degree in a related discipline (eg marketing, journalism, media and communication, public relations, advertising) and 5 years’ marketing and communications experience. Solid working knowledge of key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and a practical understanding of specific tools used for managing and monitoring social media will be a key aspect of this role.
You will be an excellent communicator with strong verbal, written and editing skills with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone. An ability to multi-task across numerous disciplines, with strong organisational and time management skills to support the prioritisation of tasks to meet deadlines whilst positively adapting to change and ensuring this change is reflected in creating workable solutions for the organisation, are also key attributes.
About the Company
The Firstmac Group is an award-winning leader in lending in Australia for home and car loans, with brands Firstmac, loans.com.au, CarLoans.com.au and car-buying service OnlineAuto.com.au. We're also leading the way in finance and property news with our media arm InfoChoice Media Group including comparison site Savings.com.au, Your Investment Property Magazine, Your Mortgage and InfoChoice.
But we're much more than that. We're a social bunch and we host a number of events during the year. We're proud sponsors of the Brisbane Broncos with prize draws all season long, and we are also actively involved in our local community with our loans.com.au Women, Children & Community Program, designed to support Australian charities on their mission to raise awareness for important causes.
Our staff are encouraged to take an annual paid day to do charity work, as well as get involved in Quarterly Community Initiatives where we give back to a local cause.
Apply for this Position
To express your interest in this exciting opportunity, please send your Resume accompanied by a brief cover letter to Claire Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org Or click on the 'Apply Now' button below.