MoneyPlace - Business Development Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our Sydney based sales team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships across our Personal Loan product in New South Wales. You will act as a business mentor to your network of brokers, helping them to convert leads and build their business. You will be a customer-orientated who is eager to be part of a rapidly growing organisation.
MoneyPlace is an award-winning consumer lender. We use an innovative risk-based pricing approach and a wide range of alternate data sources to provide fairer, better rates for borrowers.
MoneyPlace was awarded 2018 and 2019 Best Personal Loan by Money Magazine and has won major awards for three years running from Canstar and Mozo. In 2018 we became part of the market leading non-bank lender Liberty Financial.
What your day will look like:
- Provide a delightful experience to brokers and their customers
- Proactively manage a sales funnel and follow up sales leads and opportunities to completion
- Provide exceptional servicing support to brokers in relation to new loan enquiries, applications or existing loans
- Help educate brokers around personal loan opportunities and how it can drive their business growth
- From time to time, support broader business initiatives to improve business performance, efficiencies and broker / customer satisfaction.
What makes you awesome?
- Experience in business development and relationship management with/in consumer lending and/or residential mortgages
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Thorough understanding of consumer lending legislation
- Current driver's licence.
Why join MoneyPlace?
We’re a growing company that values diversity and creating a dynamic culture to work in. We offer a competitive package including a mix of base salary and bonuses. We offer a fantastic formal and on-the-job learning environment to help you excel in this role and support your ongoing professional development.
We believe it’s the little extras that can make a big difference in meeting our team’s needs. There’s more to working at MoneyPlace than just great financial rewards - we provide access to a large number of great benefits such as:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Wellness perks including; free counselling, flu vaccinations, health-checks, massages, gym subsidy and more
- Internal Pride Network
- EOY and EOFY parties
- Social events
- Access to online development courses
We are a community of collaborative, innovative and dedicated lifelong learners who grow, inspire and achieve amazing things together. As we continue to push boundaries and reshape finance, we welcome motivated doers to join our team and make our goals a reality.
If that sounds like the type of opportunity you’re ready for then we look forward to hearing from you.
MoneyPlace is a part of the Liberty Financial group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected class.