Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
We’re MYOB, and we’ve built the first Business Management Platform in Australia! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
This is a team that needs no introduction because customers drive our world. Support, Success & Consulting Services represent the voice of our customers and are a highly collaborative conduit between Sales, Tech, Product, and Marketing, ensuring the needs of our SME & Enterprise customers are understood and reflected across the business.
About the Role
- Act as the guardian of the SME churn metric within the organisation including ongoing tracking against targets and weekly and monthly reporting
- Use data to identify churn trends and opportunities to increase retention, find opportunities for expansion and reducing churn
- Develop and drive customer retention initiatives to optimise critical metrics including churn, feature adoption/usage and expansion for the SME vertical in collaboration with Customer Marketing and Segment leads.
- Partner with relevant teams to build digital journeys that drive important metrics like adoption, usage and customer life time value
- Support in the development of customer health metrics and tools to identify high risk customers
- Utilise voice of customer insights in developing advocacy programs that increase adoption and expansion
- Develop specific recommendations for each relevant product and customer set, including prioritisation of the plans for execution.
- Deeply understand our SME customer segmentation, including where the value comes from and build action plans based on the available insights.
Skills and Experience
- Proven Experience in a similar role in a data-driven marketing or customer success driving retention strategies in SaaS
- Churn modelling and reporting to identify useful insights and increase performance
- Understanding of automated trigger-based marketing journeys and tools, both email and in-product
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and understanding of business impact metrics and how to influence this across end-to-end program delivery.
- Outstanding collaboration skills with the ability to build, nurture relationships and influence accordingly
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
See more open positions at MYOB
Something looks off?