Front End Developer - Web & Content
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
Our Tech team are true heroes. They’ve taken our legacy success and transformed it into an extraordinary SaaS platform to support SME and Enterprise businesses in ways they never knew they needed. By joining the Tech team, you’ll be an integral part of building our all-in-one business management platform.
We are searching for a developer to help continuously improve MYOB's customer-facing website experiences. Our team crafts the capabilities for the front-door of our website. We support a variety of customer journeys including getting prospective customers to trial or buy our product, and helping existing customers self-serve support content.
We aim to use best in class technology to create world class experiences using tools for personalisation, experimentation, search engines and analytics. Some of the day to day activities will include:
- Crafting journeys and experiences for scale to help prospective customer's trial our products or generate sales leads.
- Building platform capabilities to help us and our collaborators provide customer value.
- Using technology to make the distribution of content efficient and enable personalised experiences
- Experimenting using A/B/n tests to validate ideas and facilitate continuous improvement to the MYOB experience.
- Optimising website performance and ensuring our experiences are secure and maintained.
What you’ll bring
- Experience delivering performant and SEO optimised React applications.
- Experience with UI development and component library standard methodologies
- Proficient in WCAG 2.1 Accessibility standards for AA compliance and version control systems (Git preferred)
- Understanding of GraphQL and CI tools (Buildkite preferred)
- An advocate of standard methodologies of testing and writing clean code.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and agile environment.
- Focus on continuous delivery and automated deployments
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
See more open positions at MYOB
Something looks off?