Sales Specialist - Enterprise Expansion
Sales & Business Development
Perth WA 6000, Australia
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
Sales is where it’s at. They’re the team that delivers. Every time. Their purpose is to solve the business problems and alleviate pain points of SME and Enterprise businesses. This is the frontline team that truly has an impact on our customers, daily.
You'll be accountable for expanding the value and revenue of MYOB’s existing Accounting and Profession Services customers by cross selling and upselling services to customers and migrating our desktop customers online. You’llbe joining a resourceful and creative sales teamfocused on engaging with our existing Enterprise customers to demonstrate how MYOB products can create further value by streamlining, simplifying, and automating their workflows. By executing the MYOB Sales process meet or exceed sales quotas, optimise your sales conversion rates, and reduce sales cycle time.
You'll be focused on...
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas for expansion business by creating customer value
- Develop, present, and maintain an active Territory Management Plan that prioritises investments in time and effort
- Proactive planning, forecasting and pipeline management, ensuring that gap and upside plans are in place
- Manage a value-based sales cycle from qualification of need, through to objection handling, negotiation and closing sales
- Build effective and trusted relationships with Partners, prospects, and customers
- Maintain product and industry knowledge to become a specialist on relevant Enterprise, Practice or Financial Services products
What you'll bring...
- Proven experience as a Business Development or Sales professional with 4+ years' experience
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience working with Professional Services firms
- ERP, Payroll, WFM, Practice Management and/or Financial Services sales experience (highly desired but not mandatory)
- Experience managing a sales territory, including opportunity and CRM management
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
See more open positions at MYOB
Something looks off?