Solution Manager - Consulting Services
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
This is a team that needs no introduction because customers drive our world. Support, Success & Consulting Services represent the voice of our customers and are a highly collaborative conduit between Sales, Tech, Product, and Marketing, ensuring the needs of our SME & Enterprise customers are understood and reflected across the business.
MYOB PayGlobal is one of Australasia's leading Enterprise payroll vendors, with an enviable customer base across Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. We support true Enterprise level customers with employees from 200 to 20,000. We are a big business, supporting big businesses.
You'll be part of the PayGlobal Professional Services Leadership Team working across Sales, Consulting, and Project Management. You'll also work alongside our PayGlobal Product, Development and Support teams every day.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The PayGlobal Solution Manager is a critical role leading our Australian based professional services team.
We are looking for an experienced people leader with a proven background in leading consulting teams, driving change, innovating systems and processes, and above all else, driving fantastic outcomes for our Enterprise Payroll, HR, and Workforce Management (WFM) customers.
In the day to day, you'll be leading, coaching, and mentoring our consultants, and working with some of Australia's largest and best known employers. You'll be working with both our new business acquisition and expansion sales teams to find solutions and solve problems primarily in the payroll and WFM space.
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to really make a difference, have an impact, and drive change. We are looking for someone special that will bring excitement, enthusiasm and passion to the role.
We have been on a transformation journey over the last twelve months, and we are seeing fantastic results across our business. We want this role to take our consulting team to the next level.
- Coach and mentor nine direct reports, with a strong focus on building capability, capacity, and ongoing career development.
- Drive revenue outcomes, achieving budgeted sales targets for our services business.
- Support our consulting, sales and project management teams as the services escalation point for our customers, resolving problems and finding solutions for customer issues as they arise.
- Drive effective resource planning, scheduling of customer work orders and projects, coordinating internal resource and customer requirements as required.
- Work collaboratively with our sales and project management teams to ensure project are appropriately priced, delivered on time and on budget, and with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Find new ways to improve our business and make it easier for our consultants and our customers to interact. This might be implementing new processes, systems, or tools, to be both more efficient and effective in our day to day operations.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience in professional services management at an Enterprise level, preferably directly leading consulting teams.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder (internal and external) and customer management skills
- Strong commercial acumen and knowledge of pre-sales, and sales processes.
- A proven track record of services implementation processes, preferably in a software environment.
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies and processes in a professional services environment.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
See more open positions at MYOB
Something looks off?