Project Manager - Consulting Services
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
This is a team that needs no introduction because customers drive our world. Support, Success & Consulting Services represent the voice of our customers and are a highly collaborative conduit between Sales, Tech, Product, and Marketing, ensuring the needs of our SME & Enterprise customers are understood and reflected across the business.
You’ll be part of an Enterprise Consulting Services team responsible for making, selling and supporting our locally developed bigger business software. The goal is simple: do all we can to take growing companies to the next level. We’re leading our category and changing the way people do business.
In this role, you will:
- Provide input to the sales team on implementation estimates, scope and project planning
- Guide customer's Project Manager and our team on delivery approach to deliver a successful software implementation project
- Lead projects according to project plan
- Assigns tasks, identify issues, calls out risks, follows up and report statuses as required
- Ensure successful delivery – on time, on budget, within agreed scope and expected value/outcome for the customer
- Coordinate project closure, ensuring all deliverables are completed
- Champion and support the adoption of behaviours and demonstration of attributes consistent with those exhibited by highly engaged teams
What we'd like to see from you:
- Proven experience in successful project management roles in either an ERP or SaaS environment
- Certified Project Manager in at least one recognized Project Management Certification Program (e.g. PMI, Prince2, IPMA or similar)
- Ability to coordinate sophisticated projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable operating with ambiguity i.e. adaptable, flexible, and comfortable with uncertainty
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a collaborative management style
- Good judgement, initiative, and innovative decision-making skills required to be successful in a multi-tasking role with overlapping priorities and deadlines
This is an exciting time to join a market leader in this space. Want to learn more? Apply now! We look forward to meeting you.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!