PayGlobal Services Consultant
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
This is a team that needs no introduction because customers drive our world. Support, Success & Consulting Services represent the voice of our customers and are a highly collaborative conduit between Sales, Tech, Product, and Marketing, ensuring the needs of our SME & Enterprise customers are understood and reflected across the business.
The primary purpose of this role is to work with clients to identify, advise, implement, and support the best solution to meet their HRIS business requirements. The position holder works with the client’s team throughout each Project/WO’s lifecycle, i.e., from gathering business requirements to production go- live stage.
The role is accountable for ensuring that solutions are designed to meet client specifications and that work delivered is of high quality; advice, support and service given to our client exceeds their expectations.
It is expected that staff holding these roles will be brand ambassadors for MYOB PayGlobal through an alignment to what we value in their work and decision making and will be committed to self-directed higher learning for professional and personal development.
- Prepare all documentation as required within the PayGlobal project management and implementation methodologies
- Manage client expectations
- Carry out solution implementation
- Train client users and PayGlobal staff in product application/use
- Participate and assist in change management processes, providing client training, process redefinition etc
- Provide ad-hoc consulting to MYOB PayGlobal’s client base, including configuration consulting; training; report writing, interface assistance; data conversion assistance; documentation and software upgrades; subject matter expertise, as appropriate/required
- Proactively identify consulting and cross-sell opportunities across the client base
- Complete the work that is scheduled to an acceptable level
- Build strong relationships with internal clients to facilitate the company’s ability to be responsive to its clients’ needs
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve our client’s experience with PayGlobal
What we'd love to see from you...
- Proven experience working in Payroll for 3-5yrs
- PayGlobal experience would be highly regarded - an experienced payroll person who wants to transition to a consultant role would be a perfect fit!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients, staff, managers, partners, and suppliers
- Excellent client management skills with ability to present and discuss solutions with key clients
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!